Part - 2

An enraged Arnav paced through the length and breadth of his room. Blind rage filled his mind. He witnessed what a creep his brother-in-law was today. He discovered the real face of that snake! Each and every word that bastard uttered reverberated through his mind. He can never forget what that scumbag tried his chance upon Khushi... yes Arnav saw the true face of his ever so loving JEEJAJI!!! Arnav who had just come up to the terrace door, after having found out from HP that Khushi was headed there, stood still in shock as he heard Shyam proclaimed his love for Khushi, completely belittling his own wife!

I love you so much Khushiji. I don't consider Rani Sahiba as my wife Khushiji. And that marriage holds no meaning for me. I just want only you Khushiji. I only love you KhushiJi. I really love you so much

Arnav could never explain how shaken he was by the impact of Shyam's words. But the next what Khushi said made him stop to even breathe.

If you don't love Anjaliji and this marriage mean nothing to you then why don't you Leave her . Leave Anjaliji!!

That surely blew his mind away. He in that second couldn't believe that he loved a person who was all set to ruin his Di's life but he couldn't fathom that Khushi could stoop so low. The one who always held her head high and believed in self esteem and loved everyone by her heart can never spoil one life. His mind and heart was on a battle which he couldn't conclude... never in his life he was so devastated. He was on the verge to move away from the place where he could never get peace that he stopped in his tracks and listened to the whole conversation. He wanted to give a chance to prove Khushi or more for himself that he could never love a wrong person. He wanted to console that everything is just a mirage and is not reality. But he knew that was not the truth. He stayed for the last chance of hope he could give for his Di, for his love and more so for himself and that turned out to be the best thing he ever did.

Flashback Start

Shyam smiling " I will just leave Rani Sahiba forever Khushiji. Not only that marriage but I will completely forget her! So then we can marry "

Khushi " Stop it Shyamji!!! Today I came to know that how cheap of a person you are " glaring at Shyam " But listen to me this time very carefully whether you be a married man or not I will never be a part of your life! Anjaliji doesn't is better without an unfaithful husband like you. Don't you know how much she loves you? It's better if she divorces you and lives a better life than living with a snake like you "

Shyam " Why can't you understand this Khushiji? I only loved you and wanted the money of Rani Sahiba. If money can give me peace then your love can give me happiness " with disgusting smile

Khushi " Don't you have any shame? " giving disgusting look to Shyam " First you stalked me from Lucknow to Delhi and stayed at Buaji house as a paying guest being a pain. If not Buaji forced me to get engaged to you then I would have never agreed to get engaged to you because I only love My Arnavji "

Shyam " How can you love Saale Sahab, Khushiji? " with disbelief " Don't you know how much he troubled you. He brought nothing but misery in your life "

Khushi " He might have troubled me and brought so many misery in my life but he is far better than you. At least he would be faithful since he broke the engagement with Lavanyaji not wanting to destroy her life. I am only quite just for Arnavji I know Anjaliji is Arnav ji's world, this is the reason I never told him you true face and if you try to harm Arnavji or Anjaliji then you will see worst of me. Get that into your twisted head. I am giving you a last warning, stop coming after me and be faithful to your wife who loves you more than her life or else I won't mind telling the truth to everyone about you " walked away giving a disgusting look to Shyam

Flashback End

Arnav was happy to know Khushi being innocent! She wanted that Shyam to leave his sister so that Anjali can lead a better life away from him! How wrong he was for even a second to think Khushi about to ruin his sister's life. Though he can be happy on the pretext that Khushi no way in the sadness of his sister's life but he cannot neglect the part that Shyam is subjecting Khushi to a forced relationship with him. No!!! He will not allow that. He will protect HIS LOVE, HIS KHUSHI and will do anything to save them from harm. Yes that he would do.

Arnav Singh Raizada stood up in his feet tall, enigmatic and with determination shining in his warm chocolate eyes which is now raging for only one person Shyam Manohar Jha.

The very next minute Arnav called his right hand man, Aman Mathur. After two rings the call was received.

Arnav " Aman I need to know each and every detail Shyam Manohar Jha's life. I need this information within a week.... Got it ? " barked

Aman " Yes ASR.. It'll be done "

Aranv " I want 24*7 high security around Khushi Kumari Gupta without her knowledge. I want you assign highly trained profession ones around her from now on "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep Voting & Commenting

Next Update Will Be After 20+ Comments