boston pt 39 (smut)

Smut
"Hey sunshine. Wake up" I heard. I opened my eyes and saw Chris above me. I smiled and pulled him in.

"Hey bug" I said. I rubbed his back.

He grabbed my waist and flipped us over. I could tell that he was in a dominant protective stage so I let him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I buried my head into his neck.

"I'm gonna end up falling back asleep." I whispered.

"Me too. We should get up shouldnt we." He said. I nodded.

I got up off of him and walk over to the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste on the way before going in.

Seeing the bathroom in daylight made me even happier. The place was so relaxing.

I went over and brushed my teeth. Chris came in and grabbed his from the little cup that he had brought over. We brushed our teeth together in our new house.

I grabbed my brush and brushed through my hair. Chris gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking to the shower. He started the shower and took off his shirt. I missed seeing that body. I continued to focus on my hair.

"I saw that." Chris said.

"Hmm?" I said as I continued to brush. I didn't dare look anywhere but my hair.

I felt Chris's body behind me. I gasped quietly. His hands rested on my hips.

"Sweetie why so tense?" He asked. He looked at me in the mirror.

I felt his dick press against my lower back.

"What do you want?" He whispered in my ear.

"To be able to walk" I mumbled.

"You're strong" he said. "Now do you want me or do you want to wait for later?" He asked. I felt his hand at the hem of my shirt.

"Now" I choked out. He chuckled and took my shirt off of me.

"As you wish my dear." He said. I gasped as I felt him pull on my pants. I leaned over on the sink. My hands rested on either side of the marble counter.

Something about him taking me from the back just added to the pool in my core.

I felt his hands rest on my hips before looping his fingers on my underwear. He pulled them down. I felt his hands trail carefully down my ass and to my core. He slipped a finger in and out of me.

"You're so wet. And I've barely even done anything" he said. I watched as he brought his finger to his mouth and licked it clean. I groaned at the sight of him.

He positioned himself between my legs.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. He slowly pushed into me.

I felt him completely fill me up. His hands rested at my hips. I could feel every part of him. His veins in me. He pushed every part of him in me.

He let me adjust and then started to move. Starting out slow and very seductive. He made sure every movement hit exactly where it was supposed to. Making sure he fit every part of himself in me.

He started speeding up. I covered my face and rested my forehead on my arm.

"Y/n look at me while I'm fucking you" he said. I looked up at him through the mirror.

"Look at you. Your little body against mine. The way your tits bounce every time I move in and out of you. You look like a goddess in this light." He said. I moaned at his words.

He grabbed me by the neck but not in a hurtful way. He guided me up to him. By back pressed against him.

"Princess are you a slut for my cock?" He whispered. I sighed at his words as he pounded into me at this new angle.