𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟾

I woke up to dodger licking my face. It was fairly early because the sun was just rising.

"Hey buddy. Do you need to go outside?" I asked him and he wagged his tail. I got out of bed and threw on Chris's sweatshirt and some leggings. I hooked the dog up and went outside.

I took dodger out to our dog friendly area in my complex and let him go to the bathroom.

We walk back upstairs and i let Dodger and I into my apartment. I grab my sneakers and get dodger some food and water before heading out the door again.

I decide to run to my favorite park for a bit. After about thirty minutes I sit on a bench and pull out my phone. I see that Chris had sent me a snap chat.

It was a picture of him in his makeup chair with his cut hair and beard. He had his big smile on his face.

(So like basically he went from picture one to picture two i just had to clarify)

The caption read how do I look?

I sent him a picture back of me smiling.

You look amazing Evans I wrote.

He snapped me back with a picture of his phone facing the mirror and his makeup crew all around him.

Thank you L/n. Love you

I sent him a picture of the little pond in front of me.

I love you too.

I ran back home and got ready for the day. I changed into sweats and a long sleeve t shirt before turning music on my surround speakers. I went into my storage closet and grabbed all my cleaning stuff before starting to deep clean.

I swept, washed the windows, cleaned the kitchen, put my sheets in the wash, and vacuumed the rug in my living room.

Once I was done with all the cleaning I laid dodgers bed out again and he went to lay on it. I lit a candle and grabbed my book before laying on the couch.