6: First villain(s)

I walked into the bank, and let out a sigh to myself at the long lines for all the counters. Damn, forgot I was in New York. I pulled out my phone while I wait on the line to hurry up, and after a couple of minutes I found myself in about the middle.

Then the doors swung open, and two people started shouting.

"Everybody get down, right now! We're emptying out this damn bank, and anyone tries anything, they die!" The guy shouted, while the girl nodded along.

The girl was wearing all yellow, and the guy had on light blue. I made eye contact with the girl, and cursed under my breath. Damn, I should have just kept my eyes down.

"What are you staring at, ya damn geek!?" She shouted, walking over.

I looked down, only for her to walk directly up to me and look down at me.

"Is that an Oscorp name tag? Looks like we got a smart one with us, Louis!" She called to the guy. Damn, now I've got attention on me.

"Really? I heard Oscorp guys make bank. Run his pockets Louise." He told her.

"On it bro. You heard the man. Throw all your belongings on the floor in front of me." She said.

"I'm here to get some money, why would I have anything on me?" I asked.

"Ohhh, you think you're smart just because you graduated high school, do ya? Let's see how smart you are with your brain fried!" She shouted, pointing her hand at me.

Her hand started sparking, before increasing in intensity. My hand instinctively shot up, covered in scales, blocking a large blast of electricity.

My hand went numb for a second, and I shook it off.

"What the-!? He's a mutant too!" She shouted.

"Damn. Screw it, if I die, I may as well die getting something done here. EVERYBODY GET OUT OF HERE!" I shouted, standing up.

"Oi, come back here!" She shouted at them.

"Yo, leave 'em alone. You just keep that guu busy." The guy told her.

She nodded and glared at me. She threw another lightning blast at me, and I blocked it with my reptilian hand. I don't have time to change the rest of me, so this'll have to do.

"Grrr, let's see how you handle this then!" She shouted, before blasting me with a stream of electricity.

I blocked it with my reptile hand, getting pushed back across the floor. I grit my teeth, and when she stopped I sprinted towards her.

"Huh, what're you charging me for, you gotta death wish or some-!" She was cut off by me grabbing her face with the reptilian arm, and throwing her into the wall.

My left arm suddenly shot up, also scaled, and blocked an ice blast.

"Huh? I didn't even know that was coming?"

I did

I looked around for the source of the voice, only to see the blue guy about to throw more ice. I flipped over a desk and crouched behind it. Okay, deal with ice guy over there first. Cold is a much bigger threat than static hands over there.

I threw the desk at him, causing him to cover his fist in ice and smash it. I grabbed him by the throat and smashed him into the floor, only for him to grip my arm and start freezing it.

I shouted in pain, until he broke my arm off, changing my shouts into screams. He swept my legs, and grabbed me by the shirt while I was down.

"You think you're something special? Well you aren't. I could name about a dozen other mutant freaks that can turn into something bigger than they usually are." He said, as my shirt started freezing.

"Good thing I'm also a genius." I responded, slugging him in the face with my remaing arm. My right arm grew back crazy fast, and I started punching him in the face.

He dropped me, and I used the chance to change fully. I let out a roar in his face, before kicking him off of me. I got back up, only for the girl to jump on my back.

I simply grabbed her and threw her off, right onto him. They looked up at me, and glared as the sound of police sirens got closer. They looked like they were both about to attack, when I stomped on the guy's chest, definitely breaking some ribs.

"Dammit, Louise. I told you to actually help when we fight someone for this exact reason." He struggled to say.

"So what? It wouldn't hurt him or anything." She said, scoffing.

"SO!? YOU COULD STILL DISTRACT HIM YOU FUCKING DOUGHNUT!!" He screamed at his sister.

"Oh yeah, you're right...." She said, as the cops finally arrived on the scene.