chapter 1: how do I tell him?

A/N Incase u didn't read the bio i didn't make this it's just a fanfic that i found on fanfiction net

Deidara groaned on his bed, rolling over onto his stomach. He had been feeling nauseous, and throwing up ever since this morning. Sasori had to go on their mission alone while he stayed at the base to get better. The red head hadn't wanted to leave Deidara by himself but there was no disobeying Pain. They didn't want to push it further, it was a miracle he had let Deidara stay. He missed Danna but maybe it wasn't so bad that he was gone for the day. If he were there he'd just be worried and frankly, the blonde just wanted to be alone with his pain right now.

A knock on the door caused the blonde to look up. "Who is it?" He asked weakly. Sasori wouldn't be back this soon so it had to be one of the other Akatsuki members. The voice on the other side answered immediately. "Senpai! Can I come in? The others were saying you were sick!" Tobi said frantically from the other side of the door. Not him... "Fine, come in." Deidara sighed. The other Akatsuki member opened the door and quickly joined Deidara by his bed side. Deidara Senpai was Tobi's closest friend, so he was really worried when he heard he was sick! The masked nin twiddled his thumbs, as if nervous to say something.

"What did you want, Tobi?" Deidara asked in an irritated tone. "Can't you see I'm not in the mood for guests?" Tobi flinched, startled then began to speak. "Well, ...Hidan was saying you're going through morning sickness because you're pregnant with Sasori's child! Is that true, Senpai!? ...If so, can I be uncle Tobi?" The tall male exclaimed, holding up his hands excitedly. Deidara frowned, displeased, propping himself up on his elbows. "Fucking Hidan is spreading rumors! Don't you know guys can't be pregnant? Jesus, Tobi. You're so gullible, hm." "Oh..." Tobi said dumbfounded. "Well, I just thought that Senpai kinda resembled a girl so maybe it wasn't too far fetched!" "Shut up, bastard! You're so cruel you'd torment a sick person, hm?" Deidara growled, giving Tobi a death glare.

"I'm sorry, Senpai! I didn't mean to make you mad!" The taller male quickly got up and backed up against the wall. Deidara squinted his eyes. "Why are you going hiding over there for? Not like I have the strength to hit you... Unless I-" The blonde covered his mouth before finishing his sentence and ran into the bathroom. Tobi hovered outside the doorway unsurely. "Senpai? Are you okay?" "What does it look like?!" Deidara snapped at him, wiping his mouth with his hand. "Well, I guess it was a dumb question but you don't have to yell at me." Tobi put his hand to his hip, disapprovingly. "Senpai, do you want me to hold your hair back while you throw up?" "I want you to go away, dumbass!" Tobi stared at Deidara in curiousity as something caught his eye. He went over and knelt down next to the blonde, who was still leaning over the toilet. "Hey, I said go away Tobi..." Deidara repeated unsurely.

Deidara blushed bright red as Tobi put his hand on his stomach. "W-what're you-...?" The blonde whined in confusion and embarrassment. "It's weird..." Tobi said thoughtfully. Deidara frowned, "What is? Are you making fun of me, hm?" Tobi looked up at his Senpai. "No, uhm... it's difficult to explain but I can see chakra... and..." The boy looked away, as if nervous to say. "Tobi, what's wrong?" It was weird for him to get so serious... What was up? "Tobi..." Deidara urged. "I can see your chakra fine but there's a different chakra... It's only faint but... Ahaha, It's probably nothing." The masked nin giggled, scratching the back of his head. "Maybe you should get Kakuzu to take a look? He's sorta the Akatsuki doctor right, as well as money keeper haha." Deidara shivered, thinking about the stitched man but... he didn't really have anything else to do and... Tobi had made him curious. "Okay." Deidara nodded. "Would you mind coming with me, the guy kinda creeps me out so..." "Of course Senpai!" Tobi exclaimed, clapping his hands together.