Chapter Five: The Flea and the Acrobat

Your Pov:

I ws sitting on the couch out of energy and El's head was resting on my lap. "What did Will say?" Lucas asked. "Like home but dark?" Mike says. "And Empty" Lucas also says. "Empty and Cold Wait did he say cold?" Dustin says. "I don't know the stupid radio kept going in and out." "Like home? Like his house?" Mike says. "Or maybe like Hawkins!" Lucas says. "Upside down." El and I say. "What?" Lucas asked. "Upside down When El and Y/n showed us where Will Was, She put the board upside down dark, empty." Mike says. "Do understand what he's saying?" Lucas asked. "Nope." Dustin replied. "Guys remember when we took you guys to see where Will was we took you to His home right." I say. "Yeah so?" Lucas says. "Look it is difficult to explain but....We showed you where he was but you just couldn't see him he's in a different demension." "Like the vale of Shadows." Dustin says. "Yeah." I say. Lucas couldn't remember what that was so we got the manual. "The vale of shadows is a dimension of a dark reflection what echo's our world." I start. "It's a place of decay and death a plain place with monsters....that are right next to you when you don't even know about it." I finish then get up and sit beside El. "An different dimension." Mike says. "B-but how do we get there?" Lucas asks. "We cast shadow wall." Dustin says. "In real life dummy." Lucas says. "We can't shadow wall but maybe Y/n and El can." Dustin says. "Do you both know how to get there?" Mike starts, and then looks at us. "To the upside down?" he finishes. We didn't say anything and I did it on purpose and I could tell was scared. "Oh my god." Lucas groaned in annoyence. "Hey you know we don't have to help at all we have done a lot and all you do is complain." I say angry. "I'm sorry but why don't you just say something." He says. I didn't say anything I just knew it would be to risky. I glare at lucas and turned my head to dustin. "Come on Dustin we have to get home." I say. "Ok." We biked home and We had got there before mom so When she got ther I was able to say I was feeling better, and she believed it. But tomorrow I knew I couldn't stop the boys from finding Will so I would have to do something to stop them. 

[Next day]

"Y/n! Dustin! It's time to get up!" Our mom shouts while knocking on our doors. I got up and grabbed my My black skirt and black top from my closet and got ready and I will say this I hate Dresses with a passion but if it was for someone I know I would wear them but seeing as Will is alive That is why I chose to wear a skirt. "Mom I'm ready." I say leaving the bathroom with my make-up on. "Ok." We all got into the car and drove to the cemetary. An hour had past and the pastor started reading the bible before the coffin was lowered into the ground. "Just wait tell Will that jennifer hays was crying at his funeral." Dustin laughs quietly. "Shh." Karen says. Another hour past and the coffin was in the ground and everyone threw the roses into the ground with it and we all started to leave to go to the I wanna say after party but I don't know.

"Uh Mr. Clarke." Mike asks. "oh hey guys how are you all holding up?" He asks. "We're in mourning." Lucas says like a robot. "Aw Man these aren't real nilla waphers." dustin groans. "We were wondering if we could talk?" I ask. "We have a few questions." Lucas says. "A lot of questions." Dustin says. He nodded and we all went to a table and sat down to talk. "So you know in cosmo's they talk about different dimensions?" Mike asks. "Yeah theoretically." he replies "Well theoretically how would you travel there?" Lucas asks. "You guys have been thinking about hugh's evrets many worlds enterprotations haven't you?" He asks. "Well basicaly there are parallel universes just like our world but just different versions of it, which means there's a world where none of this tragic stuff happens"-"Yeah that's not what we're talking about." I say. "Oh" He says. "We were thinking about more of an evil dimension like the vale of shadows." I say. "You know the vale of shadow's right?" Dustin says. "Yeah the dark field of black magic." Mr. Clarke says. "If a place like that was real how would we travel there?" Mike asks. "Theoretically." I say. "Well." Mr clarke starts but then he grabbed a paper plate and a pen. "Picture an acrobat standing on a tightrope now the tightrope is our dimension, and our dimension has rules. You can move forwards and backwards, but what if beside our acrobat there was a flea now the flea can also backwards and forwards just like the acrobat right?" he says. "Right." We all say.