Chapter Four: The body

Hopper's Pov:

All police drove to the Byers house to tell them the tragic news. So while one of the other cops was telling them I and a couple of other's checked the house "This the wall chief?" Calvin asks me. "Yeah I guess so but there is nothing wrong with it. So could you get Joyce in hee I need to explain what we thing happened to Will." I say to him. He nods and proceeds to go get Joyce. "So what we think happened is that Will crashed his bike and walked to the quarry but had fell in. We are examining the body to see what the cause of death was." I say to her calm. "No no you don' understand I was talking with him a half an hour ago." She says. "Listen Joyce after Sarah I heard her and saw her people said it was just a way to handle it." "Wait so like grief?" "Well No that's not what I'm saying." I say. "No but you are thinking it look that thing is after him, he's in danger we haveto find him." 

"And that thing was it an animal." "Well no it was around eight feet....and had no face." "Maybe it was just in your head." Calvin says to her. "No I just know it." "Ok Joyce just stop by tghe morgue tomorrow and you can see if it's him ok." I say to her. She nods and I leave along with the other cops. I felt bad and I was wondering how Y/n was doing.

Your Pov:

I ended up becoming consions again but I was currently in my room crying my eyes out Then my mom knocked on my door. "Hey hun." she said in a kind mellow voice. "Sure whatever." I say numb. "hey how are you feeling." "Awful i-it's my fault!" "No hunny it's not your fault." "Yes it is, Mom the night Will went missing I sensed something but ignored it cause I thought it was just me. But it wasn't it was him going missing!" I shout while crying. She hugged me but I pushed her away, You see I hated showing myself crying so that's why I did it. "Hun don't do this just let me calm you down." She says. "JUST LEAVE!!!!" I say pushing her out of my room and slamming the door wit my mind. "Hun"-"MOM NOTHING WILL MAKE ME COME OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" I scream.I heared her footsteps walk fade away and I just leaned against my door and sat down and cried. It was around maybe two in the morning when I finally fell asleep do to all of my crying.

[Next day]

I woke up to hearing Mike on my SuperCom. "Y/n Y/n Y/n!!!" "What Mike?" I ask him. "Will's alive!!!"  "What!?" I shout quietly. "Eleven chaneled him and I heared him he's alive come over as soon as possible!!!" "Ok Ok I'll try!" I say. M-My friend may still be alive maybe I was wrong. I heared some footsteps coming to my room so I quickly hopped into my bed and acted sick. "Hey Hun how are you feeling?" My mom asked me in a calm voice. "Sick like really sick my head hurts and I ache, I don't think I can go to school today." I say actind sick. "Oh that's fine Dustin's really sad right now so I told him he doesn't need to go to school. How bout I stay here to be with you guys?" "No!" I say loudly. "It's just I need to be alone to...cry and rent is coming up and I just want to make sure we have the money." I say. "Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm mean if that's ok?" I say. "Ok call me if you need anything." She says leaving my room and I hear her talking to dustin then I hear the front door open then shut.

"DUSTIN!!!" I shout. "What Y/n leave me alone." "No Will is alive!" "What?" He asks. I explained what Mike had told me then we both hugged then we were off to Mike's house. We arrived and then we went downstairs and then Mike sat us down and then we all listened to the SuperCom. And I did hear Will! "Ugh we keep loosing signal but you heared it right!" Mike says. "I did." I say. "Yeah I heared a baby." Lucas says. "What?" Mike asks. "Mike you clearly tapped into a baby montor, It's probably the blackburns next store." He says. "Uh no did that sound like a baby to you? That was Will!" Mike shouts. "Mike"-"Lucas you don't understand that's WIll he spoke last night! Words! He was singing that song that he loves. Even El heared him." "Oh well if the wierdo heard him then I guess"-"Are you sure your on the right Channel?" Dustin asks. "I don't think it's about the Channel." Mike says. "It's not." I say to them. "What do you mean Y/n?" Mike asks. "You guys know that I'm able to listen to a buzzing sound and able to watch people right." I ask. "Yeah." they all said. "Well I'm also able to make people hear the things that I can see. So She's also able to channel it to let you all hear it." I explain.