Chapter Two: The Weirdo On Maple Street

Your Pov:

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" Mike asks the scared girl. "Where's all of your hair do you have cancer?" dustin says. "Ow!" He says as I slap him on the back of the head. "Shut up dustin!" I say. "Yeah." Mike says. "Did you run away?" Lucas asks. "Are you in trouble?" Mike asks. "Is that blood?" Lucas says reaching for her. "Stop your freaking her out!" Mike shouts. "Well she's freaking me out!" "Look guys I bet she's deaf." Dustin says which makes me put y fingers to the rim of my nose in annoyence. Then he decides to see if he's right and claps and she flinches. "Not deaf." He says chuckling then stops when I glared at him. "Look all of you shut it she's just scared and cold." I say going over to some folded clothes and gave her some of Mikes Clothes.

"Here just put these on." I smile. She stands up takes off my coat and then goes to take off her shirt and all the boys turned around shocked but I stoped her. "No no see over there that's the bathroom you can change in there." I said with a kind expression. She walks over there and Mike follows her. She went in the bathroom and Mike went to shut the door but she stoped him I could feel that she was scared. "Y-You don't want it shut?" He asks. "No." She says numb and scared. "Here how bout I come in the bathroom and you get changed while I just face the wall so your not alone." I say. "Yes." she says with a half smile. I went in the bathroom and shut the door and turned around. "Done." She says. "Ok just stay here and I'll keep the door half open I just have to go talk with these guys kay." I smile.

She nodded at me and I went to go talk with all of them. "This is mental." Dustin says. "At least she can talk." I say. "She said "yes" and "no" and also "Done" Mikes three year old sister Holly says more than that." Lucas says annoyed. "She tried to get naked." Dustin says. "Oh shut up dustin." "There is something seriously wrong with her you know like wrong in the head." Lucas says. "Hey leave her alone Lucas." I say angry about what he said about her. "She went like." Dustin then shows us what he thinks she did which was actually take off the over sized shirt. "Ok one Dustin she didn't do that she tried but I stoped her and second just fucking drop it." I say angry at him.

"I bet she escaped penntrixed." Lucas says. "From where?" Mike asks. "It's the assane asylum in  kerly county." I say. "Get a lot of family from there Lucas?" Dustin jokes. "Bite me." "I'm gonna Bite both of you if you don't stop being mean to her when you don't even know her." I say angry. "I'm just sayin' think about it that woud explain her shaved hair and why she's so crazy." He says. "Listen Bud." I start. "When I was little I had shaved hair and I woud say that I was crazy so fuck off." I say about to lose my shit. "And probably why she went like." Dustin does the same thing and thats when I lifted him up in the air and droped him on the ground. "Ow!" "You should've saw that coming a mile away." I say annoyed. 

"Look the thing is she's probably a physcopath." Lucas says. "Like Micheal Myers." Dustin says nervous. "Exactly." Lucas says. "Look we should've never brought her here!" Lucas says angry at me and Mike for wanting to bring her here. "So what You wanted us to just leave her out there in that awful storm!?" I say pissed at him. "Yeah we went out tonight to look for Will not another problem." "I think we should tell your mom Mike." dustin suggests "I second that." lucas says. "Now look who's the physcopath!" I say. "How!?" Lucas says. "Guys we weren't supposed to be out tonight guys." I say. "So?" Lucas says. "So if we tell my mom and my mom tells your mom and your's and Y/n's mom." "Shit our houses become Alcatraz." Lucas says. "Yeah so we can't tell." I say.

"We'll never find Will." Dustin looks at me and lucas and does the thing again for the thousand time. "Dude if you do that one more time I will throw you through the wall." I say annoyed. "Look here's the plan." Mike starts. "She sleeps here tonight."-"Your letting a girl sleep"-"Just listen to him dustin!" I say. "In the morning she will sneak around the house and go to the front door and will ring or knock my mom will answer it and will know what to do she'll send her back to Penntrixed or where ever she comes from and we'll all be totally out of the clear. Then tomorrow night we'll all go back out and find Will." He says. They both nod then they go to leave "Y/n come on." Dustin says. "One moment I'm the only one besides Mike who has been Kind to her." I glare at him and lucas