Last minute change

Start from the beginning

Just so she doesn't think about home wreaking our near enough perfect family.

Lisa PoV

As Jennie went to get Ella I made my way downstairs where the others were in the kitchen.

V: how can you say that!?

Seulgi looks frustrated.

Seulgi: because you're wrong!

I walk in with confusion, I whisper to Irene

Lisa: what's with those two?

Everyone seem to be acting normal except for V and Seulgi who seem to be arguing.

Irene: they are arguing about superhero's, Seulgi says that The Hulk is better than Captain America, V disagrees

I laugh

Rosé: they've been at it for the past 30 minutes while you left.

I sit with them as we watch the two argue.

Bambam: and it doesn't seem the two have come to an agreement.

We laugh, everyone knows Ironman is better but I'm not going to get into the middle of this.

Jisoo: where's Jennie?

I chuckle

Lisa: Ella woke up from her nap so she's checking on her. Maybe getting her dressed.

Everyone nods and we continue to listen to V and Seulgi argue.

Seulgi: the Hulk is more stronger and Captain America only has a stupid shield.

It's been about 10 minutes...

V was about to say something but Jennie walks in and she seems to be angry. She hasn't gotten ready yet and Ella is in her PJs.

Jennie: I'm so annoyed!

Seulgi and V stopped arguing

Seulgi: actually I think Jennie is the best superhero.

V nods

V: yeah you're totally right.

V sits next to Jisoo while Seulgi sits next to Irene.

Jennie has Ella in her arms and she was pouting at us while Ella was laying her head on Jennie's shoulder.

Lisa: what's wrong baby?

Jennie comes over to me pouting, she's cute.

Jennie: my manager called and wants me to go for measurements and pick and try the outfits on for the Chanel fashion show, so I can't come with you to meet Lauren.

I sigh

Lisa: when do you have to leave?

Jennie really wanted to come to see and talk to Lauren even though it's not needed.

Jennie: an hour and a half, my manager is going to be picking me up. Not to mention I will be back home later than 7.

She pouts

Lisa: don't worry babe I'll just meet with Lauren you can speak to her another time.

Jennie frowns

Jennie: well then Bambam and Seulgi are going with you.

I nod

Seulgi: yeah we'll go.

Bambam nods in agreement but Jennie is still frowning.

Ella: mama down.

Jennie puts Ella down and she runs to Irene.