Melissa x Nine X Yuri

Start from the beginning

She giggles. "I thought that we should talk about that, since it's kinda interfering with our lives and I'm not going to lie.. I've started to like you."

(I know many think of yuri as a lesbian but pleaseee, let me be a multi shipper and make this ship come to life in this story)

I get a bit startled and blink a few times. "You like me?" She sighs, "started too." I nod. "Okay.. I like you a bit too but I love Melissa.."

She nods in agreement, "same here, do you think that we could try to date Melissa and each other?" I blush, "wait what?"

"Like.. we date, you and me, and Melissa.. but we wouldn't be cheating, it'd be that we all agreed to it and were open with each other that we were dating.." she rambles a bit, "I can agree to that.. as long as Melissa wouldn't be uncomfortable with it."

She nods and smiles. "Of course!" I smile and we walk out of the garden. She hops a bit then twirls. She freezes as she glances to her left.

I stop walking and glance over to where her eyes are looking. Ian.. I poke her and she looks at me. "Hey yuri, you look stunning!" I glare and he glares back. "Leave us, you mere commoner."

I offer my hand and she takes it. I pull her gently and we run away from Ian. Ian is chasing us, as I sigh.

I spot Melissa at the training ground with Cartena and jake. We run over to Melissa and cartena. "Miss Melissa! Mrs Cartena!" I yell and they look at me. I let go of yuri's hand and she smiles.

"Yuri, nine! What are you doing here?" She asks, jake sighs and glances over to Ian. "Is ian bothering you?" We nod, "mhm. He was hitting on yuri and insulted me."

Melissa sighs. "I just took care of jake and jack's problem.. ugh, come here." She gestures for us to come closer so we do. She pulls us into a hug and blush as we hug back.

"Ian. Leave us alone." He whines, "am I that bad..?" We glare at him, "yes." Me and yuri spoke at the same time. "You're bothersome." Melissa laughs.

She pats our heads then goes over to ian. "What are you doing here, anyway?" Ian looks like he doesn't know what to say. "Um.. I thought you could use the help with jake and jack.."

"No thanks. I already dealt with them, leave." He walks away with a teary expression. Manipulator... he's a sorry excuse for a human..

She turns back to us. "Yuri, Nine? Are you ok, did he make you uncomfortable?" Yuri nods, I stare at her for a moment then glare at ian as he walked further away.

"I'm sorry, nine? Are you ok, you look angry?" I shake my head, "I'm fine, he just bothers me." She caresses my cheek and does the same with yuri as well.

"Okay, well, I'm free now, do you still want to hang out in the garden?" Me and Yuri nod. "Am i invited?" Cartena hits him in his torso with her elbow. "Hm.. I think jake needs to train a bit."

"Fine Cartena.." she smiles and gestures for us to shoo. "Of course we do!" We smile and drag her to garden as she laughs in response.

We get to the garden, rather quickly then sit down. "What'd you want to talk about earlier?" Melissa asks, softly.. ah..! How do we answer that!?

Yuri turns red and that makes me laugh. "Haha!.. um, as you know, I like you and.. um yuri...?" She takes a deep breath and composes herself. "And.. I like you as well, Melissa.. so I was wondering if we could all date. Maybe!?"

Melissa blushes, a deep red.. "Mhm.. and I've begun to like yuri and she has started to like me.. so, what we're asking is, would you be comfortable dating us?"

"Uhm.. I don't really know how relationships work, to be completely honest and i don't know if I'm really that great.."

We lean over her... "your perfect, Melissa! It'll be ok, we just really want you to be comfortable if you were to say yes.."

She giggles. She plays with our hair, "yes.. I would love to. I like you both too... just, don't expect too much of me. Ok?" We nod.

"We won't, we like you for you.." she smiles and we return it. We hug her and then kiss her hand. She blushes harder and I sigh.

"You are so cute, miss Melissa!" She laughs and yuri kisses my cheek. My heart skips and I hug her. My heart feels as if it'll explode.

We hug for a bit then go up to melissa's room. We sat on her bed with her door locked. Melissa is reading as me and yuri sat there not knowing what to do.. this feels awkward.. what do we do? I mean it seems like Melissa is fine but me and yuri.. I don't know if we should cuddle or read like Melissa is or do something else?!

This feels awkward and embarrassing.. why is it so tense?! Is it always like this when you start dating? Melissa sighs and pokes my shoulder. "What's up with you two? It'll be fine, you're drowning the room.."

I get a lump in my throat as I lean on Melissa. Yuri glances at us. She turns a bit and falls on our lap, as she laid on her back.

"this just feels so awkward, what do we do now?" Yuri looks up at us. I shrug and so does Melissa. "Don't know but we shouldn't just sit in uncomfortable silence.." we nod in agreement with Melissa.

"Do you want to read this book with me?" We stare at Melissa.. "what is it about?"

"It's about the history of mages and werewolves.." I glance at the book, "ok sure. I'm up for learning more about it." Yuri smiles.

"I might know a lot more than that book but maybe I don't, so sure."

Yuri sat up and slide into Melissa's lap. She began to read it and i read with her as I laid my head, on her shoulder and yuri was on her chest.

We cuddle for awhile as we read the book, the awkwardness slowly leaving the room and I kiss Melissa then kiss yuri's forehead. (With their permission)

We were all blushing and felt really nervous but we still felt warm inside and felt like we belonged here..

—————————————————————————————   

Ending this chapter here...    

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

All Rights Reserved    

Words / 1488