Sword Seduction

Zacznij od początku

Wei Ying looked up. Golden eyes stared back at him in elated shock. His heart took on a staccato rhythm. Feet that struggled just seconds ago steadied themselves and Wuxian stood tall. But those arms would not release him. They kept him close, tightening like a python constricting its prey.

"Mo Xuanyu!" Yan Bai called out.

Before Wei Ying could answer, the Second Jade twisted them around behind a wide pillar, trapping the dancer with his hard body against the sturdy post. Wei Ying gasped lightly at the unexpected movement, his head spinning again. Sandalwood blanketed him in its comforting scent and he breathed deeply. His silver eyes caressed the soft pale skin from Lan Wangji's throat up to the jade's parted mouth.

Pausing, Wei Ying licked his lips.  A gesture that Hanguang-jun mimicked. When their eyes met again, Wei Ying's hungover mind spoke without permission.

"Are you real?" he said, his voice thick and sweet like syrup.

Lips as soft as silk and hot as fire crashed onto Wei Ying's. Lan Wangji's hungry mouth devoured the unsuspecting dancer's lips. His large hands held Wei Ying's head in place with gentle firmness. The jade's masterful tongue swept inside Wei Wuxian's tempting flesh and drew out a soft moan from the younger man.

Wei Ying had never felt such a feeling of intense lust and desire wrapped up in fragile need and want. His entire body warmed and hummed. He matched Hanguang-jun's frantic pace stroke for stroke, ensnaring Lan Wangji's thick neck with his muscular arms. Wei Wuxian did not want this moment to end.

Who would when one held heaven in their hands and it kissed you back as if its life depended on you?

"Mo Xuanyu! I know you're here!" Mao Shing yelled angrily.

The two men parted abruptly. Their heavy breaths matched inhale for exhale. Wei Ying stared into those golden eyes that swam with deep longing and a fiery hunger that matched his own. Regret washed over him, carrying with it all of his passion for this man who stole his heart.

I'm sorry.

Wei Ying wriggled out from under Hanguang-jun's arms, his body sliding against the large pillar. His body was taking him back to where he belonged, but his tear-filled shimmering silver eyes were his heart's grasping hands trying to hold onto something he could never have. He felt a large calloused hand take his own, pulling him away from the white jade.

As Wei Ying broke their invisible bond and turned his head to leave, he felt something pull at his hair. His thick mane of ebony hair fell freely behind him in glistening layers that flowed like waves down his back. He tried to wrench free from the tight hold on his hand but he was helplessly dragged away.

"Come on, Xuanyu! We're late and your father's going to kill us!" Mao Shing chastised the now almost sober Wei Ying. "What were you doing back there?"

Wei Ying stumbled over his words, trying to concoct the perfect response. But coherent thoughts were still eluding him.

"I...I wasn't..." he stuttered.

"What? You needed some 'Me Time', did you?" the older man teased with a crooked smile seeing the deep flush on the youngster's cheeks.

"None of your business!" Wei Ying snapped.

When they reached backstage, Yan Bai handed Wei Ying his fans before noticing something different about the star of the show.

"Wei Ying!" he gasped. "Where's your red ribbon?"

Wei Wuxian's face burned with guilt. "I-I should have an extra one in my bag." he blurted out, quickly grabbing his pack and rummaging through it. Thankfully, there was a spare but it was torn at the end and faded.