15||For his Sanity

Zacznij od początku

Sophia's looked away, thinking.

"Oh! Right!" Sofia jumped.

She pointed down innocently, taking on a somber look, "I need help..I was going to take a shower but..."

Elijah took another short glance down and immediately spotted the problem. A locked strap of a small pouch went around her slim waist. She fiddled around with it after pointing but her attempt to get it open was unsuccessful.

Elijah, wanting nothing more than to leave just to go calm himself, quickly reached forward and undid the not too complicated strap that looked as if it was giving her a hard time.

His fingers brushed against her abdomen lightly and he heard it very clearly as she sucked in a breath.

Elijah exhaled and turned to direct her back to the bathroom only to pause again after seeing her expression.

She stared up at him with wide doe-like brown eyes, pleadingly.

Elijah was lost.

...don't tell me...

Elijah's expression immediately switched to that of pain, found himself unable to refuse after seeing her eyes.

He steeled himself, suddenly filled with determination to get the entire thing over with and knelt down.

He tried to think about it as little as possible, which proved to be an ineffective struggle. The skin going down her stomach was smooth and bare.

He hesitated for a moment then looked up to see her smiling widely down at him.

This was truly unavoidable.

He unbuttoned her jeans, immediately spotting a small black ribbon on the front of her matching panties. He had to look away quickly. His hands tightened into fists to hold back the sudden overwhelming urge to touch her.

He was surprised at his own astronomical level of patience. Elijah made an effort to stand but was pressed down by a hand on his shoulder. He looked up in question.

"Continue." She mouthed.

Elijah's eyes widened, he laughed in disbelief but Sophia looked 100% serious.

She truly had no idea...what she was asking of him. Elijah swallowed thickly.

A dim feeling shrouded him. On one hand he was relieved he'd gotten her out of that place before anyone else could see her this vulnerable but on the other hand, he feared for his own sanity.

...Did she really intend on walking him right into an early grave?

"No, Sophia." He spoke with finality, Elijah stood up, hands going to her shoulders.

Sophia, sensing his intention to take her back to the bathroom immediately dug her heels into the ground with a sound of struggle.

Elijah was once again at a loss.

He was trying his very best yet...

"I can't!" She huffed, her hands reaching back to grab him. "Kayla got me into this! I cannot get out of it alone!"

Elijah was quickly growing tired of that name.

He stopped and she immediately whirled around, stepping close and gripping onto his shirt, pressing her body flush against his with watery eyes. She looked as if she was wronged, as if she couldn't quite understand why he'd refuse.

"Please?" She sniffled and Elijah could not find it inside him to say no.

How could he say no to such a face?