Just Believe Me

Start from the beginning

Jennie pushes me but ended up taking a few steps back herself, I wrap an arm around her so she didn't fall. I take her towards the exit.

Jennie: I h-hate you. I f-fucking hate y-you M-Manoban

Jennie stops fighting me and storms out herself. When we leave the club we went straight to Jennies car because I took her car with me this morning.

When we got to the car, she got in, she looks like she was ready to explode. I got into the car. A little scared of what she's going to do, she's pretty scary when she's angry and drunk.

Jennie: I-I HATE YOU? YOU M-MAKE ME C-CRAZY OVER Y-YOU.

Jennie shouts as she turns to me, good thing this parking lot is private and there is no cameras here.

Lisa: WHY ARE YOU DRINKING SO MUCH JENNIE? YOU NEVER DRINK THIS MUCH

I shout at her back and she rolls her eyes.

Jennie: you're g-going to hurt m-me again and I c-can see it, L-Lauren is a pretty g-girl so I don't blame you.

Jennie angry says to me and it hurts me to see her like this.

Lisa: I'm not fucking her Jennie, we are just making music that's it.

Jennie pushes me

Jennie pushes me.

Jennie: WHY! W-Why is she f-flirting with you on s-social media, you know I-I hate it and s-she did it.

Jennie was beginning to hit me, she was getting more angry and crazy, but I guess I made her crazy over me. But I'm crazy over her too. We have that effect on each other.

Jennie: YOU'LL

Jennie: YOU'LL... HURT... ME.... AGAIN!

Jennie said between each hit.

Lisa: JUST BELIEVE ME JENNIE. I'VE CHANGED!

I grab hold of both of her wrist stopping her from hitting me, she was trying to pull away but she breaks down even more. This girl sure can hit, my arm hurts.

Lisa: I'm sorry but I didn't know she'll do that. I'm sorry for making you think like this but just believe me, I've changed Jennie.

Jennie cries and takes her hands away from mine.

Jennie: Take m-me to my b-baby, I want to s-see my E-Ella.

I start the car and begin to drive.

Lisa: I'm taking you home, we'll pick Ella up in the morning, you're drunk Jennie and it's really late her and my mom are probably sleeping.

Jennie pouts and nods

Jennie: Y-You're right I c-can't let her see m-me like t-this.

Jennie PoV

We arrived home and it's only midnight so I don't think the others will be back till later.

I'm such a bad girlfriend and a bad mother. I shouldn't have drunk so much. I'm still a little drunk right now but I've calm down a little bit on the drive home.

Lisa holds my hand and takes me to the kitchen.

She gets a bottle of water and hands it to me.

Lisa: I've changed Jennie, I'm sorry for hurting you in the past but I'm not going to cheat on you, you're mine, I'm yours, we have a beautiful baby together, I don't want to ruin it.

I nod as I drink the water and put it down on the kitchen table.

Jennie: I'm s-such a bad girlfriend and a b-bad mother, I'm s-so stupid.

My tears began to roll down again and Lisa comes closer to me and brings her hands to cup my face. She wipes my tears with her thumbs.

Lisa: no Jennie, your an amazing mother and I'm so fucking lucky your the Mother of my child, I don't want you to ever doubt your parenting skills and you're an amazing girlfriend and I love you, so so fucking much.

Lisa pecks my lips and I snuggle my face to her neck.

Jennie: I love you too, I'm j-just crazy over you.

I mumble, I feel Lisa stroke my hair. I don't feel drunk right now but I do feel really tired.

Lisa: let's go and get ready for bed, we can pick Ella up and spend the day with each other, deal.

I look at her and nod, I pull her towards the stairs and we walk to our room.

10 minutes later....

We're ready for bed and I sit on the bed. I watch as Lisa ties her hair up into a messy bun. She turns to me.

Lisa: Are you ok? You still look upset.

I can't help but think about her and Lauren working together.

Jennie: I'm worried a-about you working with Lauren.

Lisa nods and sits next to me.

Lisa: How about you come with me the next time me and Lauren see each other which is Wednesday, you can talk to her and then you won't have anything to worry about.

I nod

Jennie: That might make me feel better a-about the whole thing, why do you need to s-see her on the weekend?

Lisa smiles at me and moves closer to me putting her arm around my shoulders.

Lisa: To talk about the music video and what we're going to do for it.

I nod

Jennie: Thank you for p-putting up with me.

Lisa places a kiss on my lips.

Lisa: Well only because you put up with me too.

I connect our lips again and I feel Lisa tickle me making me laugh.

Jennie: stop it. Lalisa sstooppppp!

I lay on the bed and Lisa still tickles me, I can hear her laugh while she continues to tickle me.

Lisa: Are you happy?

I nod

Jennie: Yes... yes I'm happy.

Lisa stops making me sigh in relief.

Lisa: I love seeing you happy. It's my favourite thing in the whole world.

I giggle as I pull her down to me.

Jennie: I feel much better now.

Lisa smiles brightly at me as she places her lips on mine and our lips just melt together.

I believe you Lisa.

////////////////

What's your thoughts on this chapter???

I was originally going for a break up ending but you guys wanted a make up for this chapter...

Thoughts
💭💭💭💭