Johnathan x reader

You rushed through Nintendo, you held a stack of papers close to your chest. You were rushing to Jonathans office to help him with something, you didnt know what it was, but it had something to do with the employees info papers. You stole the papers from Todds office while he was in the lounge room on a coffee break. You noticed Jonathans office door was open. You grinned, but your grin quickly faltered once you slipped on the wet floor. The papers you had were scattered on the surrounding floor. You then noticed a floor wet sign that you knocked over when you slipped. Jonathan peered outside his office. He wasnt fazed when he saw you collecting the papers from the floor. Jonathan picked up a paper that was at his feet, he walked over to you and gave you the page.

Need some help? Jonathan asked with a soft smile. You took the page and smiled.

Yea.. You said nervously. Once you and Jonathan collected the papers and set them in his office, you were caught off guard once you saw what he was working on. He was figuring out whom killed Austin, and why? Jonathan.. You said softly. Jonathan looked at you and raised a brow.

What? He asked as he organized the papers that was astray on his desk.

Now I know why you needed the employees information papers! You said in realization.

Y/N, I need you for this, you are the only person in Nintendo who was a detective, so you could work on the case easily. Jonathan explained. You sighed but nodded.

Ok, Ill help you You said softly. Jonathans face lit up a bit, which made you happy. Alright, let's work on this! You said, getting motivated.