23 | not my girlfriend

Începe de la început

"are you seriously sleeping right now celeste?" she questioned.

stirring her eyes open they grinned at the camera. "yes, maybe. why?"

flora let out a small laugh as she heard the blonde groan. "its after two pm celeste, you shouldn't be sleeping right now." dora argued causing celeste to bury her head further into the pillow in her bed.

"whatever mom. why were you calling again?"

"she wants to ask andy about the whole situation going on, but she doesn't want to intrude at the same time." flora revealed flipping the egg in the pan.

"ha! and you say and nosy!" celeste grinned pointing at the camera.

"shut up. and you're way to nosy. i'm just interested." isadora rolled her eyes before looking over at angelina who were staring at them with raised eyebrows.

"honestly i have nothing to spill." the brunette said causing her friends to frown. "sorry you guys, i think i scared her off."

"what no you didn't, she probably just confused. and has a lot on her plate right now."

"or she doesn't feel the same way anymore, and i could be to late." angelina sighed.

"yeah, sure and i'm the easter bunny." celeste mumbled causing the three girls to stare at them.

"i mean the girl just have been releasing songs about her still being in love with you since 2021 started. so, dora's probably right, she just had a lot on her plate right now."

"true." flora chimed in.

before angelina could speak up a message notification showed up at the top of her phone causing her to click on it.

( olivia - olivia, angelina - angelina )

olivia
hey angie, whatcha doin?

angelina
hi
also i'm just on a call with girls
you?

olivia
not much, just finished some interviews
but hey i was wondering if you wanted
to come to one of my events?

angelina
ooh what event?

olivia
sour prom! im gonna be singing live
and it's gonna be really fun! i would love
if you came :)

angelina
yeah sure i'll be there! just text me the
details later :)

olivia
good! oh and tell the others that they're
invited as well

angelina
i will! they'll be really happy!

olivia
great, we'll i'll talk to you later angie<3

angelina
do that<3

as she entered the call again, she was meet by her three friends staring at her with raised eyebrows. "what?" she questioned trying not to smile.

"what?" flora repeated. "do you think we cant hear you texting someone. and then you enter all smiley huh?"

"were you texting your girlfriend livster?" celeste smirked causing angelina to blush, which didn't go unnoticed by the three.

"oh my god you were!" flora exclaimed.

"what did she say?" isadora questioned. "she invited us to sour prom." the brunette told them.

"sour prom? Like what? prom or what?" the blonde furrowed her brows.

"im not sure but were going." angelina smiled. "obviously, you have too see your girlfriend."

"not my girlfriend celeste!"

"yeah, yeah whatever."

AUTHOR RANTS!!
yes you are indeed allowed to be mad
at me for not updating for an long time,
and leaving you guys on a cliffhanger.
SORRY! but also thank you so much for 30k!!!
you guys are the best seriously, im so increadbly happy that so much people likes this book.