Chapter 6

ZOEY's POV

I was laying in bed in aunt Kee room that she have at our house staring out the window looking at the stars. I like to lay in here from time to time just to think about things and Aunt Kee's ceiling is all glass so I can see the sky while laying on my back. I know I'm only eight but I think about a lot.

I was starting to drift asleep when I heard my aunt voice. I think i was half way sleep because I haven't talked to my aunt Kee in a week. Last time I talked or seen her was that day I stayed the night over her house and mommy came and got me. She haven't been answering my calls or responding back to my texts. I think she ignoring me, but she wouldn't do that to me would she??

She wouldn't just ignore me, I haven't even been getting trouble I been doing good. I tried to shake the whole topic out my head as I heard the door push open slowly. I was trying so hard to stay still so mommy or daddy wouldn't know I was up and try and take me back to my room.

I felt the bed dip in and it started to smell like my aunt Kee, she smell good like strawberries and cream to me. I than heard light sniffles and it sound like somebody was crying. I slowly turned around and a big smile instantly grew on my face when I noticed that it was my aunt Kee. That was until I notice she was crying. I wrapped my arms around her neck and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Whats wrong aunty??"

She sniffed again, "Nothing baby, I just missed you." she kissed my cheek.

"I've missed you too Aunty, why didn't I see you all week?? I did this painting that I thought you would like and I been staying out of trouble. I tried calling you but you wouldn't answer and you never texted me back"

A small smile grew on her face, "I'm sorry babygirl, I had business to take care of and I was real busy. I'm so sorry but in the morning you can show me your painting. And I'm so proud of you that you've been being good, keep the good work up and I'll have a surprise for you by the end of the month, okaee??"

"Okaee, I love you Patrick", I smiled and kissed her cheek. Me and my aunt Kee is real close. We kind of like twins, we act alike and people say I look a little like her. We call each other Spongebob and Patrick because that's our favorite show. I'm Spongebob because I'm always smiling and goofy and Aunt Kee is Patrick because sometimes she have her moments. I really like our relationship.

She chuckled, "I love you more Spongebob". And with that she closed her eyes and went to sleep. I was up playing in her hair and rubbing her belly when I heard my dad yell and I think he was talking to mommy. They always arguing, sometimes I think that daddy be hitting mommy and making her cry but every time I ask she say no. I hope daddy don't be hitting mommy because that would be bad.

I was thinking about having a tea party with Lala Loopsie and Dora when I fell asleep.

MARCUS's POV

It's like 9 am and I'm laying here watching tv. Debbie and Kee still sleep and my parents came and got the kids around 8 to go for grandparents and grandkids day at church.

Man I'm tired as shyt, it took a lot of work to put Debbie back to sleep last night without waking everybody else up. That girl is something else. I can't get the fact that Taj cheated on my lil sister and than had the nerve to do it in her house and get caught. I told this nigga about that shyt before they even got together. What dumbass would really do that shyt.

On some shyt I don't even like the nigga fareal. Something was always up with homeboy. In the past he tried some shyt with my money and almost fvcked up a good thing for me , shyt if I ain't catch it when I did I wouldn't even be where I'm at now. Shyt after all that I had to keep him close somehow , that nigga owe me so I did what I knew best at the time. & Kee thought he was cute or whatever back then so everything just fell into place. But what he not gone do is treat her like she a hoe, especially after all she been through. Matter fact let me call this nigga now.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Me: yo watchu doin

Homeboy (Taj): tryna do some work and clear my mind

Me: rd since you ain't doing shyt, come ova and bring some gas

Homeboy: ard one

Me: one

PHONE CONVERSATION OVER

I threw on some ball shorts, a t-shirt, grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to my office. I turned the tv on and plopped down on my couch. Shyt Im not wasting my good bud on that dumb nigga.

About ten mins later Taj texted me and told me he was at the door. I got up and headed to open the door. "Wssp Nigga", I said with a head nod and he stepped in. "Ain't shyt had a long night, wat about you??" "Chillin ain't shyt else to do" , I said heading back to my office. "This about business ??", he asked following behind.

"Yea and no .", I said sitting back on the couch. I tossed him some woods , while grabbing the remote to turn on Wild N' Out.

About 15mins later, "Ard so let's get down to business , you got my money right??" I say blowing out smoke through my nose. He took a long hit and blew the smoke out before talking, "Yea." he put the blunt out before finishing what he was saying. "I've had a long week and a hell of a night , I ain't think to bring it with me.", he said with his head down.

I just took a long pull of my cigar like blunt, examining this nigga's motives. "Mmm so ya dumb ass get caught getting head AND you don't have my money ??" I said walking around my desk.

I can smell the fear as this bvtch ass nigga tense up thinking about what to say. " How ..." , he started before wiping his face with his hands.

"Yea. I did some dumb shit but I can go get ya bread and have it to you in bout 45 mins cool ??" he got a nerve saying this calmly and standing like imma jus let him leave.

I let out a little chuckle leaning against my desk, "nigga take a seat" I pulled from my blunt as he sat back down in his seat.

"Now you watchu gone do is apologize to my sister for the dumbass shit you did and the stress you causing her. I don't giva fvck watchu gotta do buh you needa get shyt right A.S.A.P. Then I need you to get my money to the spot by 6pm." I stated sternly then took a couple hits watching this nigga.

He nodded his head standing from the couch. Yea he know not to say a damn word right now.

"Oh and on top of your regular debt payment I want an extra 50K , make sure all my shyt there & don't be late either nigga" I said getting ready to roll another nice blunt.

"Ard boss" and with that he started to head out my office. "And I hope you have some good ideas in mind cause you don't have time to be falling behind " I laughed as he continued to leave.

I need to think of something quick, this nigga gone end up fvcking everything up with Kee & imma be outta money but up a body. I know that's my nephew's pop and all buh he'll be ard he got me & Pac , he'll be cool. He can go and nobody will even miss him , shyt even Kee will be ard she mean ashidd anyway.