Chapter 37

Paco's POV

I don't know what the fvck imma do about Kee. This shyt hurt to know that I wasn't there to protect her

To know that I got there too late. I feel like everything that has happened to her was my fault. Only if I would've stayed. Could I have prevented all this? Could I have saved her from heartache and misery?

I could've been the one wiping her happy tears, instead if being the root of her sad tears. Mane so much has changed since I left years ago.

Minus my moms and them, Kee is the only female I love and ever will love. That's girl gave me everything I ever wanted and last time we talked was an argument.

It's the worse to live with the fact that I didn't even get to tell her I love her and this might be my last time seeing her.

I stood up with Zyaire in my arms, I can't keep crying. I gotta be strong for the kids even though imma be slowly dying on the inside because my other half is gone.

I gotta stay strong and be here for them. I told Debbie that I was taking Zy home so he could sleep more comfortably. I need to eat something and get some rest.

I put Zy in the passenger seat, I put the seat belt on him and put the chair all the way back so he could be comfortable. I got in and put Jay-Z on.

I got a lot of shyt going on. My gma surgery tomorrow, Kee in the hospital and I gotta take care of the kids and do work. Damn!

I drove to Yaya's and got the triplets. He told what happened with him and Zyaire earlier and imma handle that later.

I put the triplets in the car and headed to the house. I'm glad everybody sleep because I need this little time just for a little, just to get myself together.

I put Zy in the in his bed, I changed the babies' diapers than put them to bed as well. I'm so fvcking tired right now.

I went into the master bedroom and it was all dark. Damn what the fvck was Kee going through while I was gone?

I turned the light on and it looked like nobody was barely here. You can tell somebody was in the bed buh that's pretty much it.

I went to my closet and got some clothes out so I could take a shower. I was in the shower for like 45 mins just thinking. I just hope my baby okaee.

Before going to bed I checked on the kids and than went downstairs to get something to eat. I found some chicken alfredo, so I heated that up and got me a big cup of raspberry ice tea.

I went upstairs and got in the bed. I turned on Real Husbands of Hollywood while eating my food. I'm trying to get my mind off of everything.

I was laid back chilling when my phone started ringing. I realized it was Kee mom, at first I ain't wanna answer but I know I can't ignore her with everything is going on.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Me: Hello

MaDukes: Heyy Baby how you feeling?

Me: I'm okaee, just have a lot on my mind. What about you mom??

MaDukes: I'm good. Have you been taking care of ya anger??

Me: That's good. And yes mom I'm trying the best I can.

MaDukes: That's good. How my grandkids??

Me: They good. Zyaire still got his lil attitude and the triplets still growing full speed. Imma get Zyaire together soon though.

MaDukes: I hear you on that one. I miss my babies. We'll be back down there soon.