Chapter 36

DEBBIE'S POV

When I seen Zyaire I know he wanted to know what was going on with his mom. I need to figure out what's going on with Marcus so I can see if he's giving blood or not.

"I'm a take her home so she can get in the bed she gone be out for the night", Meek said standing up.

"Alright baby", I got up and I kissed him and he carries Zoey out. I'm happy Marcus didn't make a big deal cause he's the most jealous person. He gets mad over everything and he's overprotective.

"Marcus can I talk to you please?", I asked walking to him.

"Aunt Debbie where's my mom?", Zyaire came to me asking. This procedure has to go right, Kee has kids and Zyaire won't be the same.

"Baby I'll be right back to answer your questions okay. I love you"

"I love you too", I gave him a hug and hugged and kiss the baby. This is my lil man.

"Marcus..."

"I'm comin", he said before I finish my sentence. We walked out to the hallway and I could see all worry and pain in his face but I can't do anything about it.

"So you can't give blood to Kee?", I asked trying not to seem harsh about not asking about him.

"No, I gotta see who else can and I got something else I gotta worry about"

"Okay. I'll text some people and see if they can. You look like you have enough on your plate"

"Thank you"

"No problem", I got my phone out and I dialed my sister Jada's number. I completely forgot about her and Kee being the same blood type.

PHONE CALL

Jada: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey boo, listen Kee is in the hospital and she needs blood"

Jada: "Umm hello to you too. I'm having a nice day and I'm feeling well"

Me: "I'm sorry this is just an emergency right now"

Jada: "Okay I guess doll, I'm on my way. Let me know what hospital she's in and what floor"

Me: "Okay I'll text you"

PHONE CALL OVER

Okay I totally forgot Jada was A-B positive. She used to be real skinny and if this was before she had her baby I don't think she would've been able to give blood. She was very small.

About 45 minutes later she came in and she was rushing to get to the floor since I texted her all the information. When she seen me she rushed to me and hugged me. We held each other so tight, I need her right now and she needs me. Kee, Jada and I are triplets, we've been saying that since forever and just knowing that you're missing a piece to the puzzle is so nerve wrecking and the only other person that can really help me right now is Jada.

"What's going on Deb?"

"She was shot and the doctor said she needed a blood transfusion..."

"Where is he, we can do this right now"

As if on cue the doctor came back in. He took Jada to the back like he did Marcus but this time she stayed a longer time.

I was getting tired and I wanted to sleep but I wanted to stay here too and wait to see what's going to happen. I went to the bathroom and I got some ice, what? The hospital has some real good ice. But anyway I came back and Paco was sitting in a chair with Zyaire sleeping on him. Paco said he'd explain to Zy what's going on with his mom and I thought that maybe he'd take it better coming from a man anyway.

It may seem weird but males just have that connection and I know Zyaire has gotten real close to Paco. I looked over and seen Marcus on his phone and Niah was gone. I guess she left to go home.

"Deb I'm about to take him to the crib so he can go to sleep more comfortably", he said standing in front of me with Zy in his arms.

"Alright. Take care of my little man, he's having a long day"

"I got him big headed lil girl", he joked.

"Whatever lil loser. I'll see you later"

"Alright"

He walked out and so it's just Marcus and I.

"You should go home and get some rest. You've been here and you starving my baby", Marcus said not even looking at me.

"Who said it's yours?", I asked raising my eyebrow making him look my way real fast.