Because he's screaming, I hear more doors open on the other side of the house. Shit. 

I try getting out of Isabelle's grip, but it's too late. Jordan and Ben also appear around the corner, almost drooling when they see me. 'Stop looking at her like that, you idiots!' Isabelle sneers at them, waiting for the others to join apparently. 

'Isabelle, let go of me, or I'll kill you.' She rolls her eyes and lets go of me as I step closer to the curtains, quickly wrapping them around my body. 

'What's all that noise about?' Noah asks as he enters the hall as well. He's wearing a brown suit, perfectly fit for him. 'Leya has the Curzio tattoo.' 

He frowns, before his eyes widen, and slowly turns to me. 'You do?' What? 

'Why does it-' 'What's going on in here?' Everyone turns to the voice coming from the other side of the hall and I turn around as well, making sure the curtain is still wrapped around me. 

It's Hunter. And he looks a little weirded out by the fact that everyone is standing in the hall and I'm standing behind the curtain, with my head popping out. 

But apart from that, he looks good in his suit. 

Just like Noah, he looks more...  professional in a suit. 

They're both wearing casual clothes most of the time, so this is something new. 

'Why are you standing behind the curtain, little bee?' He asks, looking at me with a grin. 'She's barely wearing clothes.' Jordan sneers in my place. 

He's still pissed about my presence, not that I care. I'll be gone after this party. 

'What?' He asks, frowning at the others. 'Why do you think I'm standing like this?' Adam asks, and I realize that he indeed is still standing with his back facing us. 

'She has the Curzio tattoo, did you know that?' Hunter's eyes shoot to Isabelle, before shooting back to me. 

And everyone goes silent as Hunter processes something. 

I can see it in his eyes, like some wheels are turning until he's fully acknowledging the fact that I have a tattoo. That, apparently, I have the tattoo.

'Everyone turn around.' He says, his voice filled with annoyance. Shit. 

I know he's not talking to me, but I feel the urge to turn around as well. 

'But-' 'Do it.' He sneers at Ben, who turns around first. 'You're being so dramatic.' Isabelle mumbles, before turning around as well. 

Everyone turns around, except for Noah, who simply smirks at his friend, before heading back to his room. 

I turn back to Hunter and realize he's inching closer, so I pull the curtain as far as it can go and keep my eyes on him. 

'Don't even think for a second that I'll be stepping away from this curtain.' I say as he comes to a stop right in front of me. 

He doesn't even try to look underneath the curtain and quickly removes his jacket, before handing it to me. 

It's big and warm and smells exactly like him. Fresh and minty. 

'Cover yourself and get dressed, please?' He turns around as well, keeping his eyes on the others. 

I blink once, before putting on his jacket. It's long enough to reach just above my knees. 

Hunter is still facing the others, not once turning around, as I slip back to my room and close the door behind me. 

I can't believe that just happened...