Movie 1 arc potential finale

YO I am so sorry I haven't been updating school has really been bad once again I am so sorry I'll try to make this a little bit longer than the last chapter. Keyword here is try.

Izuku POV(I might 3rd person later)

So we started to make our way up to where the security cameras were and when we got to our first door it was locked.

I say: Great it's a big metal door in front that I can easily destroy but I can't because it will alert the villains to our location. Am I missing anything?
Melissa says: Uh..No you pretty much hit the nail on the head there. But you hadn't have to destroy it the way to open the door is right there.

I see a big red button.
I say: A red button...yeah no.
Mineta pushes the button.

With the villains i dont know names so....yeah.

The guy working the computers says: Huh the door around the 60th floor is open
Swordkil(i don't remember who was doing what): Open the doors all the way to the 80th floor. Daigo and Nobu you meet them there and do what you have do.

 Daigo and Nobu you meet them there and do what you have do

Back with Izuku

Back with Izuku

I say: Something is off. There have been no doors in between floor 60 and to floor 80.
Momo says: So are we all the thinking the same thing.
Everyone says: It's a trap.

We went in anyway but we hid in some bushes. We heard some voices.

A short 3rd person POV

Bakugo says: Hey Spikey hair do you even know where you are going?
Kirishima says: Sure I do....maybe.
Camie says: Uh hey guys maybe we can ask those guys for directions.

Bakugo was cautious and decided to put his arm around Camie.
Kirishima says: Hey can you guys help us find our way to the party?
Izuku thought: They went all the way to the 80th floor looking for the party