chapter forty-eight

Start from the beginning

"Why'd we let Nico choose the movie," She murmured into his ear.

"Cause he would've thrown a damn fit if we hadn't. He's been going on about watching a damn scary movie for months now," Rashir rolled his eyes and Nico shushed them. Lourdes sighed, getting tired of sitting there and being scared. They still had a significantly long time until the movie ended and Rashir wasn't entertaining her since he wasn't even paying attention.

She smirked, an idea coming to mind but quickly reverted back to her bored face so he wouldn't get the idea that she was up to something. She scooted forward a bit in his lap, enough to make him squeeze her thigh, telling her to stay still, but not enough to make it obvious what she was doing. They hadn't had sex in almost a month and she was ready to practically beg him to do something to her.

She stayed still for a minute or so before moving again, and he hissed, squeezing her thigh tighter this time.

"Lo." He gritted out and she turned to face him, acting clueless.

"Hm?"

He didn't say anything, choosing to shake his head and go back on his phone and she turned back around, pretending to watch the movie for a little longer, but she was distracted by the obvious bulge she could feel in Rashir's pants. She stayed still for a couple more minutes, but Rashir could definitely tell what she was doing at this point.

When she adjusted herself again, he threw his head back lowly groaning and she grinned while her back was to him so he couldn't see her smiling.

"You wanna get fucked up, huh baby?" He rumbled in her ear, "Keep on, see what happens," He pulled back, leaning back on the couch and she bit her lip, too scared to reply. His words turned her on more than she was willing to admit, but she knew she couldn't back out now, the damage had already been done. She pressed herself into his lap subtly and he took that as the green light, putting his phone down and tapping her thigh to tell her to get up.

"Aight we going to bed, goodnight y'all," He announced, grabbing her hand and practically dragging her up the stairs without waiting for a response from the group. She was nervous as he made his way to his bedroom. He shut the door behind him and she sat down on the bed innocently, acting as if she was clueless to what she had done. She smiled up at him and he shook his head, walking over to her and grabbing her throat, dragging her towards him and kissing her sloppily.

She moaned into the kiss, and he applied a little pressure onto her throat, which surprisingly turned her on even more. He let her go, pulling back from the kiss and she looked at him with a dazed look in her eyes that made him want to take her then and there.

"You gon' have to be quiet, you know that right," He told her and she nodded, "Good, lay back fa' me,"

She did as told, leaning back on the pillows and he took her pants off, as well as her panties while she bit her lip in anticipation. She knew she couldn't be loud, since all of their friends were downstairs and would definitely be able to hear her noises, but by the way Rashir was looking at her, she could tell it was going to be a struggle to keep quiet.

He licked his lips, diving right in and she immediately gripped the sheets when he began devouring her. She was incredibly sensitive since she hadn't done anything in so long, so everything she was feeling was times 10. He didn't waste any time, focusing and sucking her clit while she was trying not to make any noise, biting her lip to the point where she was sure she was drawing blood.

She pushed his head further into her, practically burying his head in between her thighs. He flicked his eyes to look up at her and stared at her, finding it pleasing to see how much of a mess he was able to make of her with just his tongue. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head when he hyper-fixated on her clit again and she let out a whimper, lifting her back off of the mattress but he pushed her stomach back down so she was laying flat.