*1*

3rd pov

"Hey Aliyah, what are you gonna do after school?". a blond haired girl asked the the quiet girl.

"Ehm maybe watch anime or something. And you?"

"Well thanks for asking" said the blond girl.

"I'm gonna go get a new hair cut" answered the blond girl proudly.

"Cool" said Aliyah. Now focusing on the game she was playing on her phone.

"Aliyahhhh" the blond girl said in a whiny voice.
"Can't you atleast show me a little more excitment".

"I did Lisa". Answered Aliyah not looking away from her phone.

"Tch, your lucky that i like you" said Lisa

-
-
*triiiiinnnngggg*
(that's the school bel)
-
-

"Oh the bel, well see you next period Aliyah"

"Yes see you next period" answered Aliyah. Now standing up from the table she was sitting at.

-
-
*time skip presented by Sasuke's obsession with tomato's*
-
-after school

Aliyah's pov

'Finally done with school. I'm just gonna go home and see what i will do'.

Right now i'm packing up my stuff so i can go home. On the way to the end of the hall i hear someone saying my name.
I stop and turn around to see Lisa happily walking up to me.

"Hey we're still walking home together, right?" She asked

"Oh yes, i almost forgot" i said.
'I don't even remember her asking that to me' i thought to myself.

*Flashback*

Lisa and Aliyah were walking to school together.

Lisa was rambling on and on about something, when she suddenly asked:

"Hey Aliyah, we should walk home together after school" she said now focusing on the girl who was playing on her phone while walking next to her.

"Yeah sure, sure" Answered the girl, too focused in her game.

"Okay" said the blond girl. So she started rambling again.

*end flashback*

Right now i'm walking home with Lisa. While walking a basketball rolled up to us.

"Huh? Oh a basketball". Lisa said while picking up the ball. She looked around trying to figure ot where it came from.

"Huh? Where did this come from" she asked herself outloud.

"Thx for grabbing the ball. Can we have it please." Someone asked out of nowhere.

"Ahhh where did you come from?!"
Lise screamed making me look up from my phone. Infront of Lisa stood a blue haired boy.

'I didn't even notice him standing there' i said to myself

"I was standing here for just a few seconds, but can we have our ball back please?" The blue haired boy said referring to himself and the red haired boy behind him.

"Oh yes, here" Lisa said to him while giving him the ball.

"Thank you" said the blue haired boy. He grabbed the ball and jogged back to the red haired boy.

"Damn, did you notice him standing there?" Lisa asked looking at me.

"No, it's like he came out of nowhere" I said looking back at her.

"Hmm weird. Well lets walk again" she said walking the direction we originally wanted to go.

Eventually we came to a stop infront of a house. Lisa's house.

"Well this is my stop, so i'll see you next week again. Bye" she said waving her hand while walking up to her house.

"Yes see you next week" i said waving back. I waited there untill she went inside.
After that i started walking again.

'Hmm i can't seem to pass this level'. I said to myself.

'Maybe if i do this' i thought switching my crosbow to blades.

I started crossing over the road, not looking to the sides. Because of that i didn't seem to notice the truck that was heading my direction.

"Hey watch out!" Someone yelled making me look up from my game. Right in front of me was a truck. My eyes went wide when i saw It coming closer and closer to me. I wanted to step back, but i froze in fear.

"Shit" was the last word i said before the truck hit me. I passed out making everything turn black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Where the hell am i?"
_______________________________________

End of the very first chapter.
671 words.
How did you like it so far? Did you notice who the basketball duo was?
Stay tuned for the next chapter.