RUBY!

Ruby pov

"Woooh" I screamed as we get out of the portal ,and I fall "you dolt! I told you this would be a bad idea!"
Weiss argued "sorry! Snowflake I didn't know!" I said "and you are?" A cat girl said "o-oh I'm Ruby Rose I'm a huntres" "RUBESSS" yang screamed "YANGGG" we hugged " I missed you" I said " you know each other?" Catra said " yes she is my sister Ruby and that's her girlfriend Weiss or ice queen" "but you don't look like sisters" adora said " you idiot they must be step sisters" catra respond "Right!" I said.

"How did you get here?.." Yang said " emmm... me and Weiss was having a date and a portal appeared in front of us ,and I wanted to see where it can bring us.." "ohh I see.."

Yang pov

I was petting Blake ears wen I eard something "kitty did you ear that? "Yes I did but what was that?.." "wait here I'm gonna check" I said as I get up and go see what that was ,when I got out ur tent I see a letter whit the white fang stem on it I took it and got back at ur tent "hey Blake I found something.."
I opened the letter to see what it is , moments later Ruby and Weiss , adora and catra ,rushed to ur tent beacouse they eard Blake scram "ARE YOU TWO OKAY?!" Ruby said "he's back.." Blake said as I walk up to her and hugging her " who's he?" Adora asked "Adam...." I said Ruby and Weiss gasped "THAT BASTARD!" I said.