|#26:did We Fuck?|

Start from the beginning

"its.."

"its???"

"it's like this"

"oh stop with the-"

"do you guys fuck?"

hoseok stopped for a moment, realizing what seokjin just said and hanged his mouth open. shock maybe?

"f-fuck?" hoseok stuttered, he only remembers the last scenario was him being all drunk and clingy to the older but he didn't know that there was a moment like that.

"sorry to ask it but yea, did you guys?-"

"i-i dont know, i w-was drunk and all but i-i.."

"its okay if you cant answer it, just..just forget it"

"but what if he did something wrong to me while im asleep?"

"yoongi is not like that hoseok"

"i-..i couldn't remember i-it"

"hey hey its fine, im sorry if i asked it to you"

"......"

hoseok was just staring at jin, thinking real hard if his mate did something wrong to him.

seokjin didn't even know that he will react like that, he just wanted to know because he will be part of it.

"hoseok"

"yea?"

"you alright?"

"i guess?"

"well then, lets just go and eat hm?"

"okay, you can go first"

"okay then, take your time majesty" soekjin said and left the boy there, alone.

he wanted some answers, he didn't expect that to happen especially when this is his temporary skilled emotion.

being so shock at some new points or things.

"I'll just ask him by my self" he announced and wanted to be clean so he gave himself a bath and new clothes.
-
He was on his way to his mate's room, ready to question the boy what was this all about.

when he arrived, he knocked deciding it is the time to be strong.

But his already to late to back up, the door was already opening and his heart was beating so fast every second.

he saw yoongi at the door, all wet and just the towel covering the half of his body, in short his freind.

"what?" yoongi spoke, rubbing his soaking wet hair, honestly hoseok thought it was sexy.

"a-am I-ill ask you something.." hoseok said, not really sure if he would ask him or no because if he did said yes he will never do anything about it, because it happened.

"go on" he's deep and raspy voice was senting tinglings around hoseok's spine.

"d-did w-we amm-..f-fuck?", hoseok asked getting pulled by yoongi and let him get inside.

"what a-are you doing?" hoseok asked, hugging his chest, protecting it.

"i wont do anything, unless you want to" yoongi protest, grabbing a shirt and throw it in the bed.

"y-your sick.."

"am i?" yoongi was walking towards the trembling boy, hoseok was backing away from him as he hit his back to the wall.

"d-dont get any c-closer" hoseok said, wanting to shout but his wolf is trying to betray him by doing so.

"hm well then"