"Or what?" JK asks, making Jin tilt his head, now smirking.

"Oh shit," Luna whispers, suddenly hungry for popcorn as they wait for Jin's reaction.

"You know well by now what I do to brats Jeongguk. I've been seeing the dom rise in you and it seems you've gotten a little carried away. Step out of line and I'll fuck you into submission," he says, walking further into the room, his hands behind his back and his eyes trained on JK.

"He's not the only one that needs to be fucked into submission," Joon says, trailing into the room.

Jimin looks back at Luna and raises his brows, giving her the "you're in trouble" face.

"Hey daddy," Luna trolls, crossing her leg over her raised knee.

"Don't hey daddy me. What is this?" he asks, grabbing her foot and pulling her to the edge of the bed where he showed her the picture she posted on his phone.

She squeals at the sudden movement, making Tae and Jimin laugh.

"It's for charity. Can't be mad at charity," she giggles.

"What's for charity?" Jin asks, the new situation peaking his interest.

Joon tosses him the phone and he looks at it, back up at her, and then at the camera tripod in the room—putting it all together.

"Yah! So that's what you all were up to! Somebody could've woken me up," he complains, making Luna laugh.

"Hyung she—" Joon exclaims, but is cut off by Jin.

"Took a sexy picture—what models like her do—What she's comfortable and confident doing," Jin says, shrugging.

Joon's shoulders sag in defeat and he tickles the bottom of her foot when he notices her trying to hide her amused expression.

"Hey!" she exclaims, hurriedly pulling her foot away from his reach and sitting up.

Getting up on her knees, she throws her arms around his shoulders and pecks his pouty bottom lip.

"I know how you feel Joon, but you have to remember that I'm my own person with my own style and I'm an entertainer as well. Look at it this way. You guys do fan service to keep your fans interested right? Well these yearly shoots are like fan-service, but for charity. It gets the fans talking and clicking that link. I know you understand. Just keep away from the comments," she says, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

After a short pause, he nods and she smiles, dropping the sheet that was covering her body between them.

"Good, now let's get you out of these clothes," she says, rubbing his abs underneath his shirt.

He pulls it over his head and starts on his pants, letting it all fall to the floor before climbing up on the bed. His hands knead her breasts in his hands, his thumbs finding and flicking her nipples.

"Looks like they started the party without us," Yoongi tells Hobi as they step into the room, their hair damp from the shower.

They'd danced earlier, so they wanted to get clean together first.

"There's our naughty girl," Hobi says, spanking the outside of her thigh and making her jump, letting go of Joon.