twelve

With your bag slung across your shoulder you were standing beside Bakugou, planning to walk home with him and stop by the convenience store along the way when your doors were blocked by numerous students from the other courses who were looking at your classmates, almost analyzing them. "U‐Um, why the heck are you all here?" Uraraka stood at the door. 

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asks. Mineta steps forward, "Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!"

Bakugou clicks his tongue, "They're scouting out the competition, idiots. We're the class that survived a real villain attack." he says as he walks to the blocked doorway with you following behind. Mineta looks at Midoriya, pointing at Bakugou with obvious fear on his face. "Let's just hope he doesn't explode anybody." Midoriya whispers.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it, extras." he threatens, you slap the back of his head. "Stop making enemies wherever you go, they're students here too."

"You can't walk around calling people "extras" just because you don't know who they are! Shirakumo, don't slap your classmate too!" Iida scolded while Midoriya and Uraraka shook in fear. A light purple-haired boy made his way through the small crowd, "So this is Class 1‐A. I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you? How sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here, I was forced to choose a different track. Such is life."

He stood right in front of Bakugou, almost looking down at him making the blond boy grow annoyed. "I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room. Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that, if you don't bring your very best, I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war."

Another stood walked over with silver hair and marks around his eyes, "Hey, you! I'm from Class 1‐B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains, and I came to see if that was true. But you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us! Talk all ya want! It'll just be more embarrassing when you're KO'd."

Bakugou kept a straight face as he walked by, ignoring the Class 1-B student. "Dude, where are you going? You gotta say something. It's your fault they're all hating on us, Bakugo." Kirishima ran to the door. Instead of getting an apology from him, Bakugou instead looked back. "These people don't matter. The only thing that's important is that I beat them."

He continued walking, completely ignoring everyone else. You on the other hand apologised, "Sorry about him! We really don't want trouble. Let's all do our best in the sports festival, yeah?" you said before running off to catch up with him. He was rubbing the back of his head with a groan, "Damn cloudy. I would have killed you if there weren't so many people watching."

"Oh please, you say that all the time. Just go with me to buy some ointment and I'll treat you to a snack. Plus it wasn't my fault you ran your mouth off threatening them, the whole school will end up hating us by the end of the year because of your temper." you placed your hands behind your head as you walked. He looked over at you eyeing the bandages, "I heard your stupid voice yesterday while you were training, yelling like a weirdo."

"Yeah? You should've come over and trained with me. We should train together again especially with the sports festival coming up, 2 weeks to prepare and wow the world." you suggested. Bakugou clicked his tongue, "As long as you don't annoy me. And I get to choose what days I'll let you train with me."