I'm gonna go ahead and change yea?" Louis said "K".  He came out dressed in a black and white sweatshirt, track pants and his usual white trainers and a baseball cap. Not gonna lie he was pretty cute. Fucking hell I think I'm broken.

 "I'll get ready and then we'll head to beachwood" "K" damn this was awkward

 "I'll get ready and then we'll head to beachwood" "K" damn this was awkward. I came back out in a few minutes dressed in a sweatshirt, black jeans and a beanie. Louis was staring at me weirdly. Was there something on my face? "Uhm Louis? You ready?" "what? oh yea lets go" okayyy that was- unusual. I grabbed my wallet and we left for the cafe.

After we ordered our food we sat down trying to clear the very obvious tension in the air

After we ordered our food we sat down trying to clear the very obvious tension in the air. "You were great at the show by the way, never got to tell you" Lou said smiling. Wait- Lou? Yea I'm definitely malfunctioning. "Thanks, you were great too, first time I heard your album, I have to admit you did a great job" I replied, his smile widening before falling apart. "I just wanted to apologize for what I said backstage. I didn't mean it, I was just shocked to see you after all this while, sorry." I said quickly wanting to get that off my chest. For some reason knowing that Louis was upset because of me made me upset too. "It's okay, I'm used to it" he said looking down. "Wait? Used to it?" "Yea, you know I'm used to getting hate for being a 'fame obsessed' singer." he said slightly annoyed. I felt bad, it technically was my fault that we fell apart, truth be told Louis was a great person and really good company. I just don't know what I was thinking. I should've stood up for him, instead I laughed. "I'm sorry" I said, the only words coming to my mouth. "It's okay, I mean I was petty too." he chuckled. I smiled slightly.

"Your food sir" the waitress called. "Ah yes thank you- Nicole" Louis said smiling at her. I was hit with a familiar feeling in my stomach, what was happening? "Hazza? The food" "Hazza?" i questioned slightly amused. I didn't mind it obviously I was just dazzled. "yea, the media's outside so we gotta keep this up" of course. It was for the 'fake dating'. I'd almost forgotten we were here for our 'date' and not hanging out like we used to. "right yea cool, I guess I'll call you Loubear" "Really? Out of everything you chose Loubear?" he laughed. Something about seeing him happy made my stomach feel like it exploded, in a good way. 

We finished up and walked outside, suddenly being faced with flashing cameras and questions like 'Are you both dating?' 'did you guys sort out the feud you had?'  'were you guys on a date' 

I felt Louis grab my hand taking us away from the paps. I smiled at the contact, looking at him intently. We walked home in silence, occasionally smiling at each other every time we saw cameras.

"There's gonna be a lot of that now isn't there?" Lou asked. "Yep" I said popping out the 'p' 

"By the way we can share my room if you want or you can have the room opposite to mine" I spoke, silently hoping he'd agree to share the room. Why? I have no bloody clue myself.

"I guess we can share, we should get to know a lot more about each other and what better way to do so than spending every moment with each other" I really couldn't tell whether he was being sarcastic or not. I just chuckled, nodding like an idiot.

Louis ended up sleeping in my room since apparently the room opposite mine was filled with boxes of clothes and music stuff for Louis to use while he was here.

"So, I guess we're living together." "Yea I guess so"

We spent the next few hours trying to get to know as much about each other, like the fact that Louis hated avocados for very very confusing reasons, he was planning for world tours and festivals, his favourite colour is green, he cannot cook for the love of god and he likes to be sarcastic in all the wrong moments.

I told him about myself too, like how my favourite colours were blue and orange, I loved to cook and that I used to work in a bakery, I was also looking for better shows for my job.

I cracked a few knock knock jokes along the way too, to which he called them stupid and unfunny while simultaneously laughing. We were getting along well and for a while I completely forgot that this was for the contract and that he wouldn't willingly hang with me, we hated each other. Then why did I feel butterflies in my stomach every time we held hands, or anytime he laughed and smiled? This is not real! Get that in your head Hazza. I liked the way Louis called me Hazza, it made me feel content.

SNAP OUT OF IT! This is fake, plus it's the first date- you cannot fall for him. I hate when Zee is even remotely right.

Today was great. I learned a lot about Harry. We hung out like civilians, without going at each other's throats. I felt comfortable when I was with him. Oh fooking hell Lou- it's been one day, tomorrow we'll probably be back to normal, ignoring each other unless the media was around. I had forgiven Harry for that 'feud' we had long ago, without him even apologizing. I just realized it was stupid and childish. He still hated me though, sorry hates me. It's all fake don't forget that Lou.