79.1.Meeting By Chance

Du Mama was overcome with fear, Li Min Feng hurriedly steady her, loudly calling for a Daifu (doctor). The Daifu just happened to came with his medicine case, immediately hurrying over when he saw the situation and took Da Furen's pulse. Then his expression became incomparably imposing. Li Min Feng demanded: "Daifu, is my mother well?"

Daifu's expression does not look good: "This..."

Li Min Feng said: "Stop mumbling!"

Daifu said: "Da Furen originally caught a normal chill, but now she has received a shock, today she is spitting blood due to heart attack anxiety, I have observed from her pulse, her body is in poor health, her heart pulse is weak, if she doesn't nurse her health, I'm afraid..."

Li Min Feng's face changed, Da Furen's health was always good, yet this time she has a weak heart pulse.

"I will prescribe something that help the heart, have her take the medicine, keep an eye on her rest, she must stop taxing her brain, not have too much troubled thoughts, otherwise, even Buddha cannot save her." Daifu sighed and shook his head.

When Daifu was led out to write his prescription, Du Mama wiped the tears at the corner of her eyes and said: "It is all because San Xiaojie angered Da Furen!"

Li Min Feng gnashed: "This little wretch, today she is clearly taking advantage!" He never even thought, it was them that went too far first, Li Wei Yang is only returning some interest today.

Li Min Feng's face is full of anger: "I am going to look for Father!" He want to put Li Wei Yang in a fix!

"Stop!" Da Furen's face was deadly pale, struggling to shout: "You must not let anyone know that my illness is serious, absolutely cannot disturb anyone! Do you hear that!"

Li Min Feng looked at Da Furen in shock.

Du Mama was afraid to say anything more, she hurriedly gave the pill for the heart that was left by the Daifu to Da Furen, Da Furen then was able to catch her breath: "Go prepare the horse carriage, I will be better after resting for half a sichen."

"Mother, Daifu want you to recuperate!"

"Shut up! Do you want me to sit by idly and watch your sister suffer in that awful place?!" Da Furen's anger surged, she felt extreme pain in her heart again.

In the afternoon, a green bird flow in, landing on Li Wei Yang's shoulder.

Li Wei Yang smiled slightly, retrieving the strip of paper on the bird's claw.

Bai Zhi asked: "Xiaojie, what is it?"

Li Wei Yang said lightly: "Zhao Nan has sent a message, Da Furen has just went out on a horse carriage."

Bai Zhi was surprised: "Isn't Da Furen ill?"

Li Wei Yang smiled slightly, a hint of chill streaking in her eyes: "She is going to get help."

Bai Zhi asked: "You're saying... she went to Jiang Guo Gong residence. But, Jiang Guo Gong father and sons are not in the capital, distance water cannot quench immediate thirst, Da Furen definitely know this."

Li Wei Yang blinked her eyes and said: "Bai Zhi is now becoming more and more clever."

Bai Zhi turned red and couldn't help replying: "In following Xiaojie, Nubi has also became more capable."

Li Wei Yang could not help laughing and said: "Although Jiang Guo Gong is not there, he still has a Furen that like to meddle into others' business, with that Lao Furen around, Da Furen would naturally go there to ask."

Bai Zhi asked worriedly: "Then... if Jiang Lao Furen intercede--"

Li Wei Yang smiled mysteriously and didn't say anything.