74.2.Freezing Cold Like Knives

Li Wei Yang noticed but acted like she wasmoved and hurriedly replied: "Mother, Wei Yang made you worried."

"Wei Yang ah, not only was I worried, Mother wasdying with fear, afraid that you would encounter danger!" Da furen's mouthshowed a trace of coldness and the venom from her eyes gradually vanished. Itwas fine if Li Wei Yang came back alive or without harm, it was inevitable toescape death for staying out overnight!

Li Wei Yang was startled and she slightlyfrowned. With her cleverness, she had already sensed the implied meaning fromher words. But she actually stayed naïve and said without any defense: "Motheris so nice to me, Wei Yang thinking about me, feels sleepless at nights!"

She originally thought she would panic butdidn't think she wouldn't reveal a trace! Da furen bit her teeth and sneered:"Servants said the guards that were with you all died, you were also capturedby someone, come let Mother see if you've been injured?"

Li Wei Yang gently smiled and said: "Mother,Wei Yang was not injured, look." After she finished speaking, she turned aroundand smilingly said to Li Xiao Ran, "Father, Wei Yang is impious, for making youworried too."

Da furen thought she was pretending to staycalm so she coldly continued to rub salt on her wounds: "Wei Yang, if you haveany grievances, don't endure them by yourself, tell Mother, Mother willdefinitely do something for you."

Grievances? Li Wei Yang coldly smiled. Shestared at Da furen's repulsive face and felt that there was nothing much to sayto this beastly woman. She spat out coldly: "Mother's anxiousness is unfounded;Wei Yang was not injured."

Da furen peered into her eyes and wanted to continueto attack but she realized her eyes were coldly staring at her. It felt like aninvisible chill as if a figure being worshipped in a temple of the wilderness,making one terrified. At this moment, Li Wei Yang suddenly smiled, making Dafuren feel that her laughter was flowing towards her heart like icy water. Sheinvoluntarily hit back and the momentum weakened.

"Wei Yang, are you really okay? Then, how did youcome back?" It couldn't be that the kidnappers let you come back, Li Xiao Rancouldn't help but ask. He didn't want to hear Da furen continuously say thosewords, he must know the ins and outs of this matter so that he could make themost appropriate arrangements!

Li Wei Yang understood Li Xiao Ran's meaningbut she didn't immediately respond. She only lightly smiled and suddenly actedas if she thought of something: "Oh yes, Father, today, I have to trouble youto prepare a gift on behalf of Wei Yang to greatly thank Seventh Prince andPrincess Yongning. If it weren't for both of their Highnesses, Wei Yangwouldn't be able to return!"

Da furen's expression changed and she quicklysaid: "What did you say?"

Li Xiao Ran also suddenly stood up, his facerevealed astonishment.

Li Wei Yang raised her brows and innocentlysaid: "How does Father not know? Ai-ya, look at me who only talked with Motherafter surviving from an attack, I actually forgot to talk about the importantmatters. Yesterday, we didn't know where this group of people came from thatcame to snatch our carriage. The guards desperately protected Min De and me butwe were outnumbered. Seventh Prince coincidentally passed by and lend us ahand, he was very heroic! After forcing the criminals to retreat, SeventhPrince seeing that Min De was injured, he deliberately sent us back to PrincessYongning's residence to tend to his injury. The princess allowed us to stayovernight and even sent a physician to Min De. I was fortunate to encounter mylucky stars, if it weren't for both of their help, Wei Yang wouldn't be able toreturn home safe and sound!"

Hearing this, Li Xiao Ran was suddenlyoverjoyed: "Seventh Prince saved you?"

Li Wei Yang nodded.

The Princess Wei Yangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें