𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 1

Start from the beginning

"I don't really know, never felt falling in love to anyone or anything, and I'm only twenty-one, Inosuke!" I scolded as we enter the car, I started the engine and drove, Inosuke is just saying the directions on the way to the hotel he and Genya are working.

When he's finally quiet because he's been shouting all the directions lately. I insisted to ask something that's been quite bothering me since lately, and also for my curiosity...

"Inosuke, is it or am I allowed to get my own personal maid there?" I asked, stepping in the brakes while the traffic light is red.

I saw from the corner of my eyes that he looked at me for what felt like a minute, before he snorted and urged him to laugh, My brows cocked in confusion, 'What's so funny about that.'

When the light is finally green I started to drive, Inosuke was still laughing, kinda getting me annoyed, "W-Wait HAHAHA! I-It's, yeah maybe you can, but- HAHAHAHA, why would you? Are you going to hit on the maid that will be given to you?! HAHAHA!" He said.

I felt my cheeks burned from the statement. I gripped in the car wheel tight trying to keep my focus on the road, 'I can't believe that he's saying such words. It's embarrassing.'

"I-I am not." I said. I insisted to keep quiet as I already received the answer to my question..

-

-

-

----------------

Later on we arrived at the hotel place Inosuke and Genya are working, it's really big for a really nice hotel. I parked my car and got out, we entered the hotel with their color themes, "Red, Gold and Black... nice colors." I said wandering their large hotel we're only in the first floor yet but it makes a great impression already with guards greeting us at the entrance.

"Huh? Hey Inosuke, Tanjirou."

"What! Genya!" I shouted too loud, that cause for my voice to echo around the floor. I covered my mouth quick, 'Stupid mouth...' I thought as I feel my cheeks flush..

Genya approaches us with a broom in hand, "Why are you two here? And you, isn't it your day off." Genya asked pointing at Inosuke, Inosuke then puts his arm around my shoulder and spoke, "Tanjirou needs some place to stay and wanted here." Inosuke answered, 'Wow, he got my name right at that.'

Genya looks at me with a confused look, I'm ready for this people to ask me why am I staying here and not in our house, "Eh? Don't you want to stay in your mansion?" He asked.

My family lives there too, some of my siblings already have their own lives and works, but they're still in our house anyway. I decided to answer him already, "About that, I want some eh.... Alone time y'know." I said.

"Oh, is that so, then let's go." Genya responded while he starts to walk on the way to the front desk, we followed.

"Pft, just so you know, I'll refuse to be your personal maid." Inosuke said, I just nodded, I don't have anything to do with that. "Damn, you're also getting a personal maid? Fancy huh." Genya asked walking next to us now, I nodded again as we arrive infront of the front desk workers

We're already in the front desk, and they are some... girl workers, I couldn't help but be aware, I just got used to it... I faced my two friends, and answered, "Yeah, maybe sometimes I will ask them to clean my room already if ever I'd be coming late."

I saw the girls looking at me, 'I think they already noticed me.' I just turned my attention to Inosuke and Genya for a while they're looking at me in both confused and disgust, 'Did I say something wrong again...'