Bondita to escape

* Starting from the previous part*

Anirudh and Raghav were roaming around Krishnanagar trying to find Bondita. Last house was their last hope. They both came at the door at same time.

Raghav - Aap yahan kya kar rahe hai ?

Anirudh - Vahi jo tum kar rahe ho. Choddo ... Abhi mujhe aur bhi kaam hai.

Raghav ignored him and ased the old woman

Raghav - Kaki Yahan pe ek ladki ko dekha aapne mere umra ki hai.

The old woman didn't get anything. Till then Anirudh was taking his wallet out in which was a picture of Bondita.

Anirudh - Ye ladki ( He showed her the picture)

Raghav - Aapke batwe mein Bondita ki tasveer kya kar rahi hai? Jo bhi ho pyari lag rahi hai.

Anirudh sent him a death glare and he kept quite. After analysing the picture the old woman said

Old woman - Haa dekha tha ise yahan se jate huye bhag rahi thi yahan se. Shadi thi shayad uski aise apni shadi se koi bhagta hai kya.. Besharam ladki.

Anirudh got angry but kept calm because he wanted to find Bondita. There were two rods ahead. Raghav and Anirudh decided to go to different roads. Anirudh to Lakshminagar and Raghav to Manakpur. They both started to go in different houses to ask about her it went days like that but they didn't find Bondita.

There Bondita was pretending to be Urmila and giving him medicines everyday. His health started to improve.His house was at the end of Lakshminagar, so now only his house was left for asking. Bondita was in the kitchen mixing his medicine in his milk. So she had closed the door.

Anirudh knocked on the door and Mohan opened the door. Anirudh asked about Bondita. But Mohan closed the door on his face. Anirudh felt something suspicious but didn't think much because he was just a stranger to the man.

He went on going to different places to find Bondita. Next day Bondita convinced Mohan to let her go to buy vegetables. But her plan was to run away from there and afterwards tell someone to take Mohan to a good doctor.

At way from Lakshminagar to Krishnanagar there was a forest. When she was going through the forest four theives came in front of her and started coming towards her. She saw a big stick nearby and started to fight them but they were four grown men and she was just a 14 year old girl. But suddenly.....

********************

Hello cuties😉
I forgot this existed and this chapter is unplanned so sorry. Only 1 chapter left I think. Will update soon.
Bye❣️