▪︎{naps}▪︎

"Thomaaaaa!!" 

"Thomaaaaa!!" 

You yelled as you hauled yourself towards the tall blonde, opening your arms as you latched onto him from behind.

He yelped as you hugged onto him, his shoulders rising swiftly as you snuggled closer to him.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed as he turned to face you, pulling you into a proper hug.

The both of you had grown close over the past few months, spending lots of time together, hanging out and just enjoying each other’s company.

Although you couldn't leave the Kamisato Estate, he came to your room a lot to hang out and you’d even have sleepovers often.

Ayaka found it adorable how good your relationship with Thoma is. You were also friends with Ayaka and had sleepovers with her, too.

Even though you basically lived in the Kamisato household, you'd never seen Ayato, Ayaka’s older brother.

Thoma had told you stories about Ayato, and how he makes Thoma eat all these weird foods to the point where Thoma’s a little afraid to go near him.

But Thoma still enjoyed hanging out with you, especially since he liked to listen to the stories that you told him about your homeland.

"Ugh, I'm so tiiiireeed." You mumbled out as you started to playfully collapse, causing Thoma to shout as he grabbed onto you to keep you upright and prevent you from falling over. 

"S-stand up Y/N! I don’t wanna drop you!" 

As you practically melted and slipped from his grasp even more, his arms scooped under your legs and picked you up.

You yelped from the sudden movement and grabbed onto Thoma’s shoulders to support yourself, Thoma laughing wholeheartedly from your response to his actions.

"See? This is why you have to stand up silly." Thoma spoke sweetly as he set you back down on the ground.

"Hmph, well maybe you could have just held me up like a normal person, Thomato." You said in a teasing and playful manner, using a silly nickname on him just to see his reaction.

"Ha! Ok then, Ms I-can't-defend-myself-without-Mr-Thomato." He snickered, a scoff accompanying the beginning of his sentence.

You glared at him, crossing your arms and shifting your weight to one of your legs. "That was one time, Thomato. And I was heavily injured, mind you." You jabbed a finger at his chest.

"Yeah, well I-"

"Would you two stop already? It's difficult to focus with your bickering." Ayaka sighed, cutting Thoma off.

Both of you apologized as you ran off to the courtyard of the Kamisato Estate, giggling and basically racing each other for the sake of it.

As you skidded to a stop, you panted as Thoma placed his hands on his hips confidently. "Although we never confirmed a race, I obviously won." He chuckled as he side-eyed you, glaring at you playfully.

You crossed your arms and made the same expression, shifting your weight to one leg again. "Uh-huh, yeah you won. Definitely not me, nooooo. I could never." Drawling sarcastically, you elbowed Thoma as you sat down on the top of the small stairs, brushing your hair from your face.

Thoma noticed how you were sitting and saw a perfect opportunity to mess with you.

Sitting on the stair directly in front of you, he leaned back so the back of his head was in front of you. "Play with my hair, would ya?" He said as he took off his headband and set it on the floor next to him. He untied his hair carefully, ruffling his blond locks before handing you the hair tie.

You chucked to yourself, rolling your eyes. "And why should I?" 

He got a little more comfortable, leaning further so his back was pressed to your torso, his legs supporting him. "Hm, maybe because I deserve it for saving you." Thoma always used that excuse for everything.

You sighed blithely before entangling your hands in his hair. He exhaled softly in response to your touch. 

Raking your fingers along his scalp, you brushed out any knots or tangles that intercepted your fingers. 

Tohma was starting to feel drowsy, he didn't get good sleep last night and, truth be told, was absolutely exhausted.

He wanted to take a nap, but he also wanted to hang out with you. The feeling of your fingers playing with his hair was too much for the tired boy, and he started to succumb to slumber.

He fazed in and out of consciousness, his eyes closing as the gentle breeze fluttered by.

Emerald eyes closed slowly, glittering and twinkling as he dozed off, letting his body go limp in your arms.

You noticed how his body relaxed and smiled softly, running your fingers down the crown of his head. 

"Are you falling asleep, Thoma?" You whispered gingerly.

He lazily nodded, only half-conscious as he let you put him to sleep.

You grinned in response, letting him sleep on you for a while.

You carefully styled his hair in multiple ways, braiding his hair, trying to french braid, and some other random styles.

You yourself started to feel sleepy, but there wasn't anything for you to lean against. All you really had was Thoma.

And you didn't want to wake him up; he looked to be sleeping quite well, interestingly enough.

So you figured that you could just wait and just sit still for a little while longer.

Randomly, you felt one of your legs tingling, the pins-and-needles feeling demanding your attention.

Oh, come on.
Really?

You shuffled uncomfortably, trying to move Thoma to your other leg.

It didn’t exactly work all too well, so you decided you’d wake him and move him to a bed, where he should be able to sleep more comfortably.

"Thoma," You said as you prodded his shoulder.

He didn't move, content to sleep the day away.

"Thomaaa." You spoke a little louder and shook him now.

He stirred in his sleep, surfacing again as his eyes fluttered open and he groaned softly.

"Tohmaaaaaaaaa, my leg is numb, you gotta move."

He sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes as he rested his arm on his knee.

"Oh, sorry." His voice was a little raspy, having just woken up.

"Come on, let's go take a nap." He glanced up at your words, his bleary eyes blinking frequently.

He held his hand out for you to take. You struggled to pull him up, but he wasn't even trying.

"Come ooooonn." He chuckled slightly at your desperate attempts to hoist him up.

He stood up and followed you, trusting you to guide him somewhere to rest.

As you pulled him under a nearby tree, he stumbled a little from you tugging him down with you. He kneeled beside you as you laid down, and in response so did Thoma.

"Mh- I need a pillow..." He murmured tiredly. He curled up next to you, his head resting on your abdomen.

You smiled and chuckled softly before cradling him in your eyes as you both drifted off to sleep.

Tohma was incredibly adorable.

Editor Arty_Miss: Mmmm fluff, the opposite of the oneshot I’m writing rn lol (ㆆᴗㆆ)
Y’all better take good care of this soft boi, he’s very precious and deserves good things

Just forget the fact that I update this book like once every month