▪︎{paper crane}▪︎

HELP THERE SO CUTE IM GOING TO DIE AOHVAPHCAIVAPHAYKANSHHOAKLSJLAOSK I LOVE THEM SM😭🤚

You and tohma shared a conversation for a while, just talking about inazuma, the culture, anything really.

Although the conversation had to stop since ayaka came back with sayu, so they shooed tohma out.

Sayu was quite adorable. She head bright purple eyes, silvery grey hair and a tanuki hat.

"Ok y/n, this is sayu, she'll be healing you until its safe for you to walk around." You nod to her words, sayu approaching you.

"Here is your vision. We had it secured so nothing would happen to it."

Your eyes widen at her soft voice, holding your geo vision for you to take.

You take it from her hands, there was blood and dirt smeared over the symbol.

"Thank you both so much...I feel like I'm troubling you both alot."

Sayu shakes her head, placing her hands on her hips.

"No it's ok. I like helping people so it's nothing to worry about."

You smile from her kind words.

"Ok, I'm not advanced in the medical field, but I have enough knowledge to heal wounds. Shall we begin?"

You nod to her, ayaka kneeling down to the floor and opening a medical kit.

Sayu came around and clipped your hair out of the way, making sure that it wouldnt get in your eyes or on any wounds.

"It might be a little awkward but are you alright with me taking your robe of?" Ayaka asks kindly, sifting through the medical supplies.

"Its ok, thanks for asking." You say with a small smile.

She takes some scissors out along with bandages, placing the roll of bandages next to her on the floor and snipping off the bloodied ones on you.

The cold metal making contact with your skin makes you jump slightly,

Sayu had placed a large tanuki mascot down on the floor near you, a healing aura surrounding the room.

Once ayaka got all of the bandages off your abdomen, sayu turned way with her hands over her eyes.

"I don't like looking at gross wounds like that, it makes me feel dizzy."

Both you and ayaka chuckle softly from her adorable behavior.

"That's ok sayu, could you go and get the medical herbs from the shelf for me while I do this?"

She nods as walks to the other side of the room, still turned around and facing the opposite direction of you.

You found it absolutely adorable that sayu was a bit squeamish, shes so cute.

As ayaka was tending to your wounds, sayu places the healing herbs next to her, still having her eyes closed so that she wouldnt see your wounds.

"Mat I ask, what caused these wounds? I dont have any information on these, we were just told that tohma found you with severe injuries." She inquired.

You sigh, it aggravated you about the reason you were so injured.

"It was the vision hunt decree. I wouldnt give my vision so they had to use force. I wasnt paying attention and one of them stabbed me with their spear. It only made it worse that I tripped in the mud multiple times and got grime in it."

Ayaka frowned from your words, followed by a sigh.

"The vision hunt decree? I dont think it should be allowed for them to stab people for not giving them a vision...this is getting out of hand, but there is nothing that we can do..."

Suddenly, sayu appeared behind ayaka, patting her shoulders.

"But we cant give up! They want to take visions away from us, we cant let them. We have to fight back, just like how the resistance does." It suprised you how her attitude changed so quickly, but a chuckle leaves your lips.

"Of course! We will never let them take our visions, we earned them."

She smile warmly, ayaka laughing, then all of you laughing together.

After ayaka and sayu replaced your bandages, you wanted to get up and walk around, except they told you to stay sitting, or laying in your bed.

But now you were bored. You werent tired, but you couldnt get up and do other things.

Thankfully, ayaka was still in the room with you, putting the medical kit away as sayu was dozing off in the corner.

"Hey ayaka, do you have any spare paper laying around?" You asked.

She perked up to your question, turning to meet with your e/c eyes.

"Yes, do you want me to bring it for you?" She inquired.

"Yes please." You responded as you looked out the window.

It looked like it might rain again soon, which didnt surprise you since the fierce storm yesterday.

She left the room and came back shortly after with a rather large stack of paper in her hands.

"Here, if you need anything else you can ask me."

Carefully, she sets the stack of paper down next to your futon.

You thank her as she leaves the room, leaving you, and a sleepy sayu dozing off in the middle of the room.

She was leaning against her tanuki bear, the same thing that produced the healing aura.

You took one of the papers from the stack, starting to fold and flip thr paper around.

The noise alerted sayu, her tired magenta eyes peeling opening and gazing at you curiously

She scooted over to you, bringing her tanuki with her.

"What are you making? Is that origami?" She questions.

You nod to her answer, folding the last piece in before flipping it around, showing a crane.

"Its an origami crane, here you can have it." You say as you hold it out for her to take, her small hands delicately reaching out for it and examining it.

"Ooo, it's very neat looking, I dont think I would be able to do this." She spoke tiredly.

"Well, would you like to try? We have a bunch of paper so it's not a big deal if it looks wonky."

She nods, placing her crane down next to her as the both of you prepare to make paper cranes.

Everyone I've met in inazuma has been so kind. Is everyone like this?

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK A MONTH TO MAKE IDK WHY BUT I WAS HAVING ALOT IF ISSUES TEYING TO WRITE THIS FOR SOME REASON AND I STILL DONT LIKE IT BUT I REFUSE TO RE WRITE IT.

Also, tohma will most likely need the pyro hypostasis for his ascension materials :( now I have to go farm it PLS my xingqiu is ass, I dont have mona sadly, or childe, and my barbra is LVL 54 I'm scared