▪︎{dango}▪︎

Pls I thought that aether was in the meme but I think its tohma bc aethers hair is longer

A bright light shines in your tired eyes as they peek open from slumber, unable to see anything

Your head throbbed with pain as your body felt weak and tired, legs numb from running so much.

Your eyes adjust to the light, and as soon as your aware that your awake you shoot up, only hurting your head more.

You groan in pain, unsure if you should hold your head on your stomach.

"Oh, lay back down please, your going to hurt your stomach." You hear a feminine voice call, a girl coming into your vision quickly.

She had long slivery-blue hair tied up in a ponytail, her eyes were a cool grey and she was wearing a white silk robe.

Wait...is that lady ayaka?!

She sits down next to the futon on the floor and you listen to her request, laying back down.

"You've been brought to the kamisato household by tohma, he saw you injured outside in the storm, do you remember what you were doing?" She questions as she takes hold of your hand, wiping the dried mud and blood off with warm water.

You ponder for a moment before responding.

"I just came to inazuma and the vision hunt decree was after me."

She nods, a warm smile gracing her features.

"I'm sorry to ask so many questions right as you woke up, but I need to make sure that you remeber everything."

You had so many questions.

Who is tohma? Why did you get brought to the kamisato household? Why did tohma even try to save you? Why is lady ayaka talking to you? Why are you in a silk robe and not in your normal clothes? Why were you healed?

"I'll do my best to answer your questions, so go ahead to ask, although I cannot guarantee an proper explanation."

You nod, pondering about which ones are probably the most important ones.

"Well...um...is it alright to ask why your taking care of me? I mean no disrespect, I just feel like there are other important things to do instead of tending to me."

She chuckles softly, embarrassed blush spread over your face.

"Oh I just wanted to know who was brought here, and tohma suggested I come see you to make sure that everything was ok, even though we had a nurse brought in to take care of you."

You felt like you were taking up their time now.

They brought a whole nurse here to heal you, that must have taken up alot of their time.

"And she'll be back later today to heal you up again. Oh sorry for not clearing it up earlier but me and her healed you and changed you, we shooed tohma out before anything happened." She laughs a little at the end of her sentence.