Chapter 59

Third Person POV

"Kenma!"

You called out his name as you walked into his office.

"Yes?" Kenma looked up from his computer screen.

"I've done all the works, can I stay here for a bit?"

"Yeah sure." He pats his lap as you sat on it.

You took a glance at his screen, he was doing the usual job, making files and letters, all those business stuff.

It's been almost some weeks since the tragic incident, the last visit for Kita Shinsuke, and the death of Daishou Suguru.

Everything was back to normal now; there were no more companies in conflict, no more people threatening the two of you, nothing.

Only the two of you, happy in a relationship.

And Kenma was contented.

"So, about the resignation of us both." You mentioned.

"Have you already decided?" Kenma asked.

You took a deep breath before dropping your words.

"You know, this company means a lot to me, I created many memories, I met many people, made friends, learned a lot, made me realize things and more." You said.

"But the most important part is that this is also why I met you again." You added that made Kenma smile.

"It really saddens me how we'll leave this company now, but for the sake of our future family, I will gladly resign."

Kenma hums at your answer and nodded, he smiled behind you. "I'm glad."

"But who is going to take over our positions?"

"For now, I'll let Yachi and the others take it until we have children and they are at the right age."

Of course, Kenma won't treat his children the way he was treated before.

You and Kenma knew that very well.

He won't pressure them into studying.

He won't force their decisions.

He will be a better father in the future.

"It will take maybe for almost twenty years." You jokingly cried, imagining yourself as an older woman.

"Well? Should we inform them now?" Kenma asked as you nodded.

"Hi!"

You and Kenma went to their office, and there Hinata, Yams, Tsukki, Kags, and Yachi turned their heads to you while Yachi and Hinata ran to you.

"Y/n! You're finally here!" They hugged you as you hugged them back.

"You're not wearing c-crutches anymore?" Hinata said.

"Yep! But I still have a metal installed inside this wrap." You said.

"That must be pretty painful." Yachi trembled.

"It is, but before we guys talk, we have an important announcement." You said as you looked at Kenma, he then nodded.

"Oh really? What is it?" They all turned their heads and attention to you.

"Kenma and I will be resigning in this company."