Chapter 26

Third Person POV

"My legs feel like hurting"

Yachi said as she's carrying a box from the truck.

"Don't worry, I'll carry the others, go work at the stage instead."

You said as Yachi passed you the box and your arm almost flew off because it was almost as heavy as five large bricks.

The whole company was preparing for the event in Chicago, the company decided to have a nonprofit organization, a fundraising event. The whole team was busy preparing for the busy week.

As you were carrying the box you bumped with someone.

The box fell as the person crouched and helped you fix the things that fell inside.

"I'm so sorry!" You apologized as you grabbed the things that fell.

The girl only did a disgusted face at you and rolled her eyes.

"Watch it." She said as she walked away with a bitter face.

"The fuck?" You mumbled as you shrugged it off, but as you were walking and picking up the box, you suddenly recognized the woman.

You inhaled deeply as you made the decision to simply sleep.

But, when you were closing your eyes, you heard noises from the back of the plane, which is like a private plane with only a thick curtain covering it with couches and a lounge behind it.

You didn't mind it as it only kept repeating and it started to bother your sleep.

"Who the fuck?" You mumbled as you rolled your eyes and decided to check what's going on.

You peeked through a gap in the curtain and noticed something that made your eyes widen.
You immediately cover your mouth as you didn't want to be seen.

"Stop~! People would hear us~" The woman on top of him said as she forced a giggle.

"The others are sleeping, babe. No need to worry." Daishou mumbled as he smirked at the woman on top of him.

"What if Mika caught us-?"

"She won't"

"Isn't she—? The audacity for her to attend the event here and come to Chicago with us, she's not even a part in the company or an employee."

"The event is starting!"

Yachi said as they sat on their chairs, the MC was talking at the stage as everyone's attention was on the stage.

"Welcome! For our special event, our talk for today is about cleanliness and you know how we must constantly care for the environment, and how having discipline and strong integrity carries the entire neatness of our surroundings, and for that, our today's guest."

The mc confidently stated as he made a motion with his hand, and a tall man in a black suit steps onto the stage with black hair and a smidgeon of blonde.

"Please, welcome Mr. Kozume! The CEO and Chairman of Bouncing Ball Corporation!" The mc said as the audience applauded.

"Thank you, everyone. I'm pleased to be with you here; traveling from Japan to Chicago is a fun trip; my experience so far in Chicago has been brilliant, and I'm glad that our non-profit organization has chosen this venue; I don't regret a single thing, especially that my employees  had a pleasant stay here." Kenma stated with a smile.

You got lost as you shook your head to avoid yourself from staring for too long.

"Thank you, Mr. Kozume. We are pleased that you loved our theme and venue," The mc said. "Shall we start for the event?"