Chapter 18

Third Person POV

You yawned as you typed on your computer, going about your business as normal, doing your work and tasks. Only the loud clicking of the keyboard and the ringing of phones in the office could be heard as you were all used to it already.

"Ms. L/n!" A familiar voice and knocks were heard through the glass door.

"Secretary Himari!" You turned your head and saw Himari standing at the door, waving at you and motioning you to come.

You opened the door and greeted her. "Yes?"

"Are you ready for your training?" Himari asked in an excited manner as you smiled and nodded.

"I like your office!"

"Yep! I made sure I clean it and left no dust because you're coming." Himari said, popping the P.

"Come here." Himari made you sit at her desk as she showed you a stack of folders and documents.

"The first thing that I'll show you is how to organize Mr. Chairman's files." She handed you the stack of folders and both of you walked into the library.

"Sir Kozume's office or his library is where he usually does his job; he hates noise and prefers to be alone and in a calm environment, he claims, in order to concentrate better." Himari and you strolled down the library aisle, just seeing a variety of books and other papers inside the tall racks.

"He does like being lonely, he reminds me of a cat." Both of you laughed as you continued to stack and organize the books.

"He sure does, sometimes Sir Kuroo would playfully splash him with water and he would get so mad." Himari laughed.

"Oh, and what's next in here?"

"Hmm, if I had time... I'll show you how to make his morning coffee and his meals." She said while staring at her wristwatch, and you glanced at her puzzled.

"Does his coffee have to be perfect as well?" As Himari nodded, you giggled.

"Of course! When I unintentionally added too much sugar to his coffee and he realized it right away, he wasted no time in dumping it out in the bin and demanding that I make another." Himari shivered playfully.

"Not surprised I guess." You shrugged as you continued to fix the books.

"You're learning quick huh." Himari clasped her hands together as she was amazed at how you perfectly aligned the books and folders.

"Why thank you!"

"By the way, how was the essay and letter that Sir Kozume assigned?" Himari questioned as you felt your heart skip a beat, almost forgetting that you already started it yesterday.

"I started it last night, I even stayed up all night just to finish three pages and I have to contact my old schools and work just to get my report cards." You slouched and sat at the nearby table and chairs as Himari did the same.

"That's good, usually people would procrastinate."

"Oh, yes, I was the worst procrastinator in high school; it was almost a habit, but luckily, I learned to quit, especially now that I'm entering adult life with hectic schedules." You giggled as you remember the memories back in your high school days.