•EXO•"Luhan"

Your pov

Your a fan of luhan and you're home is not far from SM Entertainment so your always outside SM to see luhan.

"Yah! Chingu! Luhan oppa is coming from china! Let's wait for him outside SM!" Your bestfriend told you.

"Jinjja! Let's go before were late!" You said to you're bestfriend then you get your camera.

When you two arrived at SM you were surprise because theres so many fans outside SM Building.

"Exo's van is here!!!" A random fan girl shout.

"Omo!". You're friend said.

When the door of the van is starting to open all the fans stood up and ofcourse you and you're bestfriend stand too! To see luhan.

"Oh my god! Luhan oppa!!!" Fans

"Luhan oppa! Luhan oppa!" Fans

When luhan came out from the van it gets more and more crowdy, when you tried to come closer to luhan you got push by the other fans so you fell on the ground.

"Yah! Bwoeya?! What's your problem with her, why did you push her?!" You're friend scold to at the girls who push you.

Then you got curious because the fans are giving a way for someone who's coming to you and.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's luhan!!!...he offer his hands to you then you held his hands and he helped you to stand...

"Are you ok!". Luhan asked you.

You didn't replied after he asked you because you were still in a great shock.

"A-a-ah.... oh!". You nod.

"Luhan-sshi! You need to go!..." some staff workers called luhan.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Luhan asked you again.

"Ahhmmm... yes! Thankyou!". You said.

"Im going now!.... it's nice meeting you! I hope we'll see each other someday." He said while leting go from you're hand.

Well even if you got push atleast you're bias talk to you and hold you're hand.

[A/N: thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment!..]