•Bts•"V"

This is for BTS_taeSsul~~~~ kim jaeshin

Jaeshin's pov

"Yah! V why did you do that?!" You said to V while healing his wounds.

"It's because im your boyfriend!" He replied to you.

"He's just talking to me!! Why did you have fight with him!? He's just my friend!! Look what happened to you, you know that you'll never win againts him!..." you said to him angrily.

"Mwo? Ofcourse I can win! He's just too stronger than me!." He said.

"Tsss.... you know what your losing your mind your saying things you shouldn't be saying! Where's your other wounds?". You ask while looking for his wounds.

"Here! I can feel some pain here!." He said then you look at him and he's pointing at the tip of his lips.

"Why the hell did you ever fight with him?!!! Look! This one at your lips is kinda big!" In anger you accidentaly hardly press his lips with cotton.

"Are you mad?". He asked.

"No! Im just worried about you!... what should we do with your wound it's kinda big, how would it heal faster?!" You said to him then his face became more serious.

"Kiss it!". Omo! What did he just said?!

"Mw-mwo!? Are you crazy? How could that help your wound heal fast?". You asked him

"They say if you kiss a wound it will heal faster! So let's try if it's true!". He said then he come near to you...

"Ya-yah! Taehyung! Stop fooling around!". You said, your feeling a little bit of nervousness right now because your face gap is only 2 inch even if he's youre boyfriend your still getting nervous when he's acting weird like now!.

"Who says im fooling?". Then he grab youre waist to him and he kiss you youre lips!!! You got shock of what he did so you push him.

"Y-ya-yah!". You said surprisingly.

"Hey I think my wound is healing!... jagiya... thanks for your kiss! Saranghae!!!". He said while laughing hardly.

He's really cute!!!

[A/N: thanks for reading!...don't forget to vote and comment!..]