•EXO•"Xiumin"

Your pov

You fall in loved with xiumin for a long time but your not telling him because if your afraid that if you tell him that you like him you're friendship would be ruined...

You're bestfriend xiumin invited you to have some dinner with him in a chinese restaurant and you agreed, now you two arrived in the chinese restaurant...

"Let's sit over there!" Xiumin pointing on a vacant seat.

"Let's go!". You said then you run faster to the seat that xiumin point at.

After you two had a seat xiumin ordered you a dinner then after a while the food came...

"This is really delicious!... your not going to regret this." He said to you while eating.

"Jinjja! Let's see if that's true." Ypu said to him then eat.

While your eating you didn't notice that there's some sauce on the right side of you're lips...

"Oh! Yah your really careless look you have a sauce on you're lips". He said to you.

"Ha! Eoddie!". You said..

"Come here!". He said to you and you came closer to him then he wiped you're lips with his beautiful hands.

"Komawo!" When he do that you felt a bit of shyness.

"Chin gu-ah! You wanna know the real reason why I invited you dinner?!". He asked you seriously.

"Huh? Theres a reason?". You asked.

"Yes! Wanna know!?". He asked you again.

"Why?". You asked.

"It's because of this!". He showed you a beautiful silver ring.

"What's that?". You asked.

"It's a ring!". he answered.

"I know! Im asking if what's that for?" You asked.

"Chin-gu! I wanted to tell you this for a long time but im just too nervous to tell you because im afraid that our friendship would be ruined." He said before standing in front of you.

"Yah! Bwoeya?". You asked.

"Chin-gu! Will you be my girlfriend." He asked you then youre face turn red because of shyness, you didn't know that he secretly liked you too.

"What! Are you serious?". You asked him.

"Yes! I liked you from the day that we met but I got shy so I didn't tell you instead I just asked you to be my friend but now I have the confidence to tell you this! So what's your answer!" He asked you then the the people around you two look at you.

"Are you insane ofcourse its a yes!". You answered him then you hugged him.

"Really! Your my girlfriend now!?". He asked.

"Yes!". You answered.

"Woohoo! She's my girlfriends now!..." he said to the other people looking at you two.

"Wooo!!! Be happy you two!". The people said.

[A/N: hope you like this one!...
Dont forget to vote and comment...!]