The New Student

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Saiki thinking
"Saiki telepathic speaking"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No one POV:

"Have you heard of the new student?"

At PK academy, we see the students excited to meet the new stranger. Everyone except Kusuo Saiki. Well he's Kusuo Saiki, that's saying much.

"I heard she's a beautiful girl from a rich household." Some extra said.

"Yeah, I heard she might be more beautiful than Teruhashi-san!" The extra's friend added.

The room became louder than before. Questions about the new girl were fired off like cannons. It's only natural to know if there existed a girl that can out pass Kokomi Teruhashi's charm.

"No way! No one can be more beautiful than senpai!" Reifuta yelled. It's obvious she has a huge crush on Kokomi, however she shared that crush with Makoto Teruhashi, Kokomi's elder brother.

The professor entered the room. She seemed to get a headache from the noise.

"Settle down everyone." She said in authoritative manner. Everyone soon sat in their chairs. They didn't sit down because of their teacher, they sat down because they saw a petite girl next to her.

The petite girl had dark brown hair. Her hair was pulled into two pigtails braid. She had a petite perfect nose and small dusted cheeks. Although she was dressing modest, her uniform, being the same as everyone, detailed her chest and hips. Simply she was beautiful.

Of course being this a high school filled with hormonal teenagers and an asshole Takashi, they tried to flirt and whistled at the girl. The girl in turned blushed hardly at their behavior.

Everyone interested in the stranger, failed to notice a certain bluenette leaving the room. However, Kusuo did noticed that Kokomi was acting strange.

"Calm down!" The teacher tried to pacify the boys and some girls ragging hormones. 'I don't get paid enough for this,' she thought. She then faced the girl next to her. "Please introduce yourself to the class." She told the brunette.

"Hello everyone. My name is Livia, I hope we can all become friends." Livia said cheerfully. Everyone was convinced that this girl was an angel sent from heaven. Everyone except Kusuo.

He had a nagging feeling that something bad was coming. He felt uneasy about it but being only 17 years old, he decided it wasn't his business.

Yare yare, it seems like more troublesome people.

"Alright, you will sit next to..." she began thinking. "Kokomi Teruhashi. Huh...wasn't she here today?" Livia was seemed strangely satisfied about Kokomi's absence. Kusuo observed her cautiously.

The teacher looked at the attendance form in front of her desk. 'Maybe she felt sick and went home,' she thought, coming up with an excuse about the absence of the bluenette.

As the day went on, Livia seemed to gain more popularity, and Kokomi was nowhere to be found. Proudly, Livia smiled at the fact that Kokomi wasn't around. 'Phase one complete.' She thought proudly.

Kusuo couldn't shake off the strange feeling in his chest. He was so distracted that he bumped into someone. On his way home he bumped in to...

"I-I'm s-sorry I didn't see you!" Kokomi apologized.

Kusuo was about to leave but he saw the tears stains on her cheeks.

Looking to apologize properly, Kokomi looked up only to find his impassive face looking down at her. "S-Saiki-kun, I-I didn't notice it was you. I'm gonna go home now." She said embarrassed and attempted to flee away.

"Why were you crying?"

This question made her stop halfway her walk. "I wasn't crying, t-there's something in my eye." She lied unsuccessfully. As soon as Kokomi saw Livia, memories, the ones she buried along time ago, came afloat. She pouted at her poor excuse of a lie.

Kusuo looked at her, he knew she was lying. After destroying a life threatening meteor, he lost control of most of his psychic powers. He can speak telepathically but he can't read minds. Per say, he can read minds just not as clear as before.

Kusuo did notice Kokomi's charm. He said it himself, she had a more chiseled face than the others. He chose to ignored it and ignore that the bluenette had caught feelings for him. Real feelings.

She smiled gently at him. "I'm fine, really, I should be getting back home."

Home, funny way of describing it. She lived with Makoto, her sister-complexed brother. She was always alone because Makoto was busy with acting. To be honest, she preferred living alone than with her perverted brother.
Her parents, well she doesn't remember them. She doesn't seem to remember any family members neither.

She walked back home. When she arrived to the cold isolated place, she plopped down on her knees and cried again.

"Why of all people SHE had to be here." She yelled furiously. 'She's doing this to spite me.' She thought angrily. She knows how much Livia hates her. It was clear through their past interactions. However now she felt more determined. 'I won't give her the satisfaction of winning.' She thought to herself. She wasn't going to let anyone hurt her. Although she doesn't remember most of her childhood, she remembered Livia clearly. Her first friend and her biggest nightmare.

Livia has the power to end everything she's worked for. She won't allow her hard work be stomped onto. She would stand up for herself. If one thing is clear... "I am not the weak little girl I used to be." With that she prepared for the day. She was determined to never let anyway bring her down and that included a scar from the past.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wassup! I can say this is my first fanfic. I've gotten this idea from my sister's (who should be typing the fanfic instead of me) stories. One story is called "Discovering Internal Wounds" which was about young girl who lost her memories at a young age. I won't spoil much. The story mostly revolves angst, determination and love. Sadly my sister isn't a fan of Wattpad or any fan fiction sites. (She mostly keeps her stories in her journal) but she encouraged me to adapt her story however I see fit. I hope you've all enjoy this story! Don't forget to vote and leave comments. See ya soon ✌️