"I'm jealous, Colin, how come you never sneak me off on holidays over Christmas time?"

"Maybe because we both have all of our families here?"

"Did Rory tell you we detoured to Japan?"

"WHAT! No Way! I was already jealous enough." Stephanie was full on pouting now.

"Why, what did you do there?" Colin asked.

"We went on a go kart tour of Tokyo with Finn dressed up like Yoshi, Hello KItty land, saw some temples, ate some sushi, and visited Disneyland Tokyo. It was amazing," Rory gushed, looking at her fiance.

"I'm not sure we're even needed here Steph," Colin started, "We should leave the lovebirds to it, they just want to brag."

"Well, we actually had something we wanted to discuss with you," Finn said, pulling Rory flush against him on the couch.

"Yes, while we were in Sydney, Finn planned another surprise." Rory said sheepishly, looking at her fiance urging him to continue.

"What Rory is trying to say is that I managed to catch her in a moment of weakness and this lovely lady here agreed to be my wife."

"What! Why didn't you tell me you were going to ask? I told you before I asked Steph"

"Oh My God! Let me see the ring!"

Steph was up like a shot, she pulled Rory up to give her a tight hug before pulling her left arm out to inspect the ring. "Did he pick this by himself?"

"Yes, no one knew what I was planning."

"The boy did good," Stephanie gushed, "I'm so excited, tell me everything. How did he do it?"

"Yes how did you do it," Colin asked after hugging Rory and Finn himself and pulling his own fiancee back to his side.

"I took her on a sunset hot air balloon ride over the mountains and vineyards while you could see the city in the distance. I asked her and then we had champagne as we floated around. It was very romantic even if I do say so myself." Finn said proudly.

Rory leaned over and kissed her fiance. "He's right, it was very romantic, it was perfect."

"So while this is great news, what does it have to do with us?" Colin asked.

"Well you both know, certain families, the Huntzbergers, have been kept in the dark about our relationship."

"Yep, understandably so." Steph remarked.

"Now Finn and I are engaged, and both of us plus Logan are in your bridal party."

"Oh, I think I'm beginning to see."

"Yes, well we have talked and if you think it would make your lives simpler, we are willing to keep our relationship and therefore our engagement quiet until after your wedding so that you can have the wedding and wedding party that you always envisioned with minimal drama." Rory rambled out.

"We can't ask you to do that," Stephanie said, shocked.

"You aren't asking, we are offering," Finn replied.

"Seriously Steph, we discussed this the day after we got engaged. We are ok with whatever you and Colin would like us to do." Rory reconfirmed.

"Rory, Finn, we honestly can't make this decision for you. But I will say we have four months until our wedding. If you announce your engagement anytime in the next month that gives him three months to get over it. If it takes more than that, its his problem. Its been years and he is already married, with two known mistresses," Colin said emphatically.