CHAPTER 1 AND BACKGROUND

NAME: Sarah Kennicot

PARENTS: Dwain Kennicot and Georgette Kennicot

AGE: 17

HOBBIES: wood carving, knife throwing, hiking (usually for a new place to stay.), swimming, watching,

CHAPTER 1 – Close call

Outfit:

What's in the bags:

What's in the bags:

(HAMMOCK IS BLACK

(HAMMOCK IS BLACK.)

Once again I found myself looking for a place to stay tonight out in the wilderness. But this time something was off I could sense it. The birds weren't flying and other animals were nowhere to be found so I climbed up a tree to stay hidden and saw 9 people 2 I knew had been camping close by and then I saw him a dead body the one who was staying there. I watch as the girl and boy he was with the day before cried and told whoever they were what happened then I noticed a woman who looked to be Israeli looking over towards me, but she hadn't seen me yet so once again I climbed down and made my way to the river to cross and go away. I decided to stay far far away until I was positive they had found who they were looking for at the time I didn't realize it was a long road ahead with my father as the main suspect once again.

As night fell I set up camp in a tall tree on the one side around the trunk and another on a strong branch I wouldn't be seen up here as my hammock is black.

same outfit

(ONLY BLACK BAG AND THE HAMMOCK, BLANKET AND PILLOW AREN'T IN THERE.)

The next day I left camp and decided I would stay here again tonight I went back to the scene of yesterdays crime to see the other 2 people and this time there were 10 cops 2 M.E's and 4 witnesses. And I knew I had a feeling they would be dead the next day, so I put up my small untraceable camera and once again I left without a trace. I watched the birds and shot arrows at a tree till dark when I once again went to bed.

 same outfit

(ONLY BLACK BAG AND THE HAMMOCK, BLANKET AND PILLOW AREN'T IN THERE.)

This time I woke up at dawn and went back to the scene and once again all 4 were dead so I took out my computer and looked at the video shore enough the whole thing was recorded I made a copy and then I left it on a USB (not the lipstick one.) and left it for them with not a print of a bent blade of grass. I then took my camera and left for now anyway. I came back 2 hours later, and I saw the same cops and M.E's and 1 witness who found them, they also had my video luckily I wasn't in it at all I have a tending to be able to avoid being seen by everything. But the woman nearly saw me, but she didn't. I then left but decided it be. Best if I left them alone.