4. 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤)

Start from the beginning

I groaned and went to my right side of the bed. I'm feeling tired. I yawned and closed my eyes.

🌹

Author's POV:

Opening the door, jungkook saw his little Y/n sleeping like a baby. He turned off the lights and went to the bed. He hovered above her and placed his head on the crook of her neck. He tilted her head trying to get more space. He sighed in content sniffing her neck. He started kissing her jaw, slightly licking and biting her neck.

Well, he doesn't want her to wake up suddenly and see his husband to do this things. Even if his wife wake up, what will she do? Nothing! Because she is his wife. And he can do anything. Her body, her soul, her smile, her everything belongs to him.

Y/n whined and turned to the other side. Jungkook chuckled and slept beside her, pressing her against his chest.

ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪

Y/n started making breakfast as Jungkook have to go office now. But her mind was somewhere else. Her neck was full of small red marks and she didn't know how she got this marks.

Just how many mosquitos were there?

Y/n's thought got broken hearing Jungkook's footsteps.

"Done?" Jungkook asked while leaning on the wall. He was dressed up in his suit. Y/n shyly looked down and tucked her hair behind ear.

"Hmm." Y/n nodded her head.

Jungkook helped her taking the pancakes, strawberries, eggs, toast and banana milk on the table.

After eating, Jungkook went to his office but not before giving her peck on the forehead. Y/n started doing his college homeworks since today her college is off. She thought it's better to do it early. She was having goosebumps because of the staring feeling. Not just today. She always feels creepy when she stays at home. Like someone is watching her every move.

Obviously her husband Jungkook is watching her. He always did that. There are small cameras in every room which Y/n don't even know. She doesn't know how much his husband is obsessed with her.

Jungkook was watching everything. He always watched her, stalked her even before their marriage. His obsession started when she was 17 years old. He first saw her in the higher school when he was giving his speech for the ceremony. That day, he fell for her. He wanted to make her his that time but couldn't as she was only 17 years old. So, he waited until she was 19. Between this two years, he stalked her. He even put cameras in her room so that he can see what she is doing. He even kill some boys who proposed her to be their girlfriend. He didn't give them any easy death. Before killing them, he tortured them badly.

After waiting for 2 years, Jungkook went to Y/n's uncle house and told him or more like ordered him that he wanted to marry Y/n. But his uncle denied. He knew who is Jeon Jungkook. The sole heir of Jk enterprise and most cruel person. He is known for his cruelty. Y/n's uncle doesn't want her niece to be with him. Let alone marry him.

Jungkook became angry after hearing his answer. Who the fuck is he to deny? If he wants something, he will have. Now he wants Y/n, he will have her. With or without her will.

He smirked at Y/n's uncle and left from there as he had another plan. He went to his house and called one of his man to start his job. Jungkook knew that he can have his Y/n forcefully. But he doesn't want her to think of him as a bad guy. Not right now.