5. 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 (𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐊.𝐧𝐣 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉.𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)

Requested By:- hoe4namseok
Hope you like it.💜

Namjoon's POV:

"Good morning, Joon. How are you?"
Miss Y/n asked me.

"I'm fine Y/n- I mean miss Y/n." I stuttered while looking at her smile. Why she have to be so beautiful? Her smile always do something to me. I know that she is my teacher but I don't care about what people say. I like her. But not as a teacher. As a woman.

My thoughts got cut off when I heard the sound of bell ringing. Everyone started coming into the class. Well, that's not my problem. But, that boy was irritating me lately. He always stand too close with my Y/n. Always try to touch her. I hate that guy.

"Miss Y/n, may I come in?"

I looked at the door and there he is...ugh! He is smiling at her showing all his teeth. I despise him. I hate Jung Hoseok.

"Yes." Y/n smiled at him.

I gripped my pen tightly. I just want to kill that guy.

"Miss Y/n, you are looking so beautiful today..." Hoseok said with his cheerful smile.

Disgusting!

"Umm...well, thank you. Now, we should start our class."

I glared at him one last time and opened my book.

"So, that will be your syllabus for the upcoming exam. Please read attentively and if you have any confusion regarding any topic, you can ask me." Y/n said before getting out of the class.

I hurriedly put sketch book in my bag. I have many pictures in my sketch book and all of them is Y/n. Yes, I draw her everyday when she take our class. Her smile, her eyes, her face, her curves...everything.

I hurriedly went out of the class and started walking beside her.

"Miss Y/n, I have some problem about chapter four. Can you please explain it to me after the classes are over?"

"Yes, sure. I will." Miss Y/n smiled at me.

Why is she so beautiful?

I gulped and smiled at her. I went to the geometry class. Students aren't here yet as the class will start after half an hour.

"Hey, nerd...what are you doing?"

I didn't look at him as I was immersed in reading. I can feel that he was coming towards me.

He took the seat in front me and whistled trying to get my attention.

"What is your problem?"

"Come on bro, cool your head. I just want to talk to you about something."

"Then talk and get out of here."

🎭

J-hope's POV:

"You should stay away from Miss Y/n."

He furrowed his eyebrows and put his book away. He looked at me for a second and smirked.

"And if I don't?"

I clenched my fist. I really want to punch this nerd right now. Fucking nerd!

"Then I will not hesitate to get you out of my way."

"Try it."