1

Howdy Y'all already know the deal imma do my best. 

  It was a normal morning for Brad Andrews as he walked through the halls of the base with a sandwich in his hands when he heard banging. "What the hell?" He mumbles as he stops to process the scene before him.

  There in full gear was Ying, Sledge, and Fiona trying to break into Marcus's room which was reinforced. "Brooks come out, Zero wants to talk to you." Ying says to the castle barricade where the door would be.

"No way in hell am I going over to him!" Marcus says sternly from the room.

Andrews walks over to the group, "What is this?" he asks, looking over to the operators getting ready to breach the room.

"I just got back from training when Ying asked me to help get Marcus out of his room," she says, then looking over to the pair next to them. I thought that meant waking him up, not besieging his room!" she added with an annoyed look on her face.

Andrews takes another bite of his sandwich and moves closer to the barricade, "Marcus, buddy why are you being dumb right now? Go see the man, it's probably for your own good." He says. 

"He's gonna kill me! I broke a few of his cameras trying to mix them with Alibi's hologram and when I activated them they caught on fire." Marcus responds from the other side of the door.

Tired of the shenanigans, Ying starts to charge a candela charm when she notices movement from the ceiling. She looks up and goes still. Sledge was positioning to break down the barricade when he noticed that Ying was looking for something on the ceiling.  

  Fiona looks up and sees a patch of the ceiling that doesn't look exactly like the rest, "MOTHER FU-" she shouts as the yokai disorients the group.

  "Marcus stop this! We just want to talk." Fiona shouts as the ringing in her ears muffled the noises around her. 

  "I don't negotiate with terrorists," Marcus responds.

"We aren't terrorists! we're the messengers! You are literally going to shoot the messengers!" Fiona points out.

Looking around, Fiona sees Ying place a candela charm on the door. The candela charm goes off and Sledge smashes down the barrier to reveal Marcus with Warden's glasses and a shotgun. "Sorry." Marcus whispers as he shoots Sledge, sending the man staggering back and slumping against the wall with red painting his chest. "Whoops, thought you were Andrews." Marcus says 

 "Marcus! The fuck!" Fiona shouts as she runs to the downed operator to inspect his wounds. Luckily there was nothing but bruising, however the operator was covered in red paint.

  Marcus takes a step out of his room pointing the shotgun at Ying, "Move and your laundry will be pink for weeks." The man says.

  Unaware of Andrews who had distanced himself from the group and was now charging at him . Marcus is tackled to the ground. "Brad no! How could you do this to me?" Marcus cries from underneath his friend.

***

  Triumphantly carrying a tied up Marcus over his shoulder Andrews and Fiona go to the operations center. Upon their arrival they see Fischer and Harry standing around a planning table with a file. "I see you managed to get him down here without any trouble. We have a mission for you." he says.

  "He barricaded his room and shot Sledge. He thought Fischer was gonna kill him for breaking a few of his cameras." Fiona says while looking at the tied up operator who was pleading with Andrews to untie him.

  Fischer puts down the file he was reading, "He did what to my cameras?" He asked with a glare at the man who was trying to inch his way out of the room with Andrews occasionally dragging him back by his feet.