"Don't look at her like that." Lia laughed.

"Like what?"

"Don't glare at her like that." She poked her cheek and kissed her once again before getting into her friend's car. "I love you!"

"I love you too!" Ryujin waved and went back into their house. A few minutes into the ride Lia realized she had left her purse on her table. "Shit."

"What's wrong?"

"I left my purse on the kitchen table, do we have time to go back really quick?" She looked up from her phone.

"Yeah." Yeji nodded and turned around. Lia entered her house and grabbed her purse then went to knock on the bathroom door to say goodbye to Ryujin again since she heard the shower on. She stopped right before her knuckle hit the door and put her ear up against it.

"Jin..." She heard a moan.

"The fuck?" Her mood suddenly changed and she slammed the front door behind her.

"Did you hear something?" They stopped their movements and tried to listen.

"No, keep going." The other shook her head and they continued. Lia got into Yeji's car enraged but Yeji was too scared to say anything. 'Going over to my parent's house' my foot. How could she? I'm impressed with her acting though.

"Thank you for letting me stay here, eomma." Ryujin hugged her mom as she entered her parent's home.

"No problem sweetie." She smiled. "Why though?"

"Heejin and Hyunjin were staying at Heejin's cousin's house while they're in Busan but they kicked them out after they got into a small fight." She paused. "So I'm letting them stay there tonight while Lia's in Seoul and I'm staying here for the night."

"Alright, well you know where everything is, I have to go grocery shopping, I'll be back in a little while." She grabbed her purse.

"Ok." She nodded and went to the living room.

~The next day~

"By eomma! I have to go pick Lia up from the airport! Thank you again for letting me stay here!" She smiled and hugged her mom goodbye before going to get her girlfriend from the airport.

Ryujin

I'm here to pick you up <3

Lia

K

Ryujin furrowed her eyebrows and waited in her car for Lia to come out of the building. When she finally saw Lia walk out she could tell there was something wrong immediately. She unlocked the door and smiled when her girlfriend sat beside her.

"Hey baby." Ryujin smiled and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. "How was your break from everything?"

"Eh." She shrugged and looked out the window while Ryujin started driving.

"Are you ok? Did something happen?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"No."

"Are we still on for our date tonight?" She glanced at Lia's frown through the rearview mirror.

"No, I'm too tired... sorry." Where was the sincerity in that? Ryujin thought as she continued to drive through the streets of Busan.

"Alright, no problem." Lia honestly just needs help, she doesn't know what to do in her situation.

"What would you do if I cheated on you?" Lia looked away from the window and at her lover's side profile.

"Uhh... that's a fun topic." Ryujin started to get nervous. "I wouldn't believe it... I'd be devastated obviously I- why are we talking about this? You didn't cheat on me did you?"

"No." Lia shook her head. "Did you?"

"No..." Ryujin furrowed her eyebrows. "Why would you think that?"

"I came back home a few minutes after we left because I forgot my purse..." She paused. "... and heard moaning from the bathroom."

"Oh?" Ryujin pulled over and looked at Lia.

"What are you doing?" Lia asked as the car stopped.

"Lia." Ryujin grabbed her hand. "I wasn't at our house while you were gone."

"Yeah... who else would be?" She rolled her eyes.

"Heejin and Hyunjin." She squeezed Lia's hand. "I let them stay there because they didn't have anywhere to stay for the night, you heard them in the bathroom, not me, I was at my parent's like I told you."

"Prove it." She raised an eyebrow and pulled her hand away from Ryujin's.

"Alright." Ryujin sighed and turned her head when both Ryujin and Lia's phones lit up. "Hold on." They both checked their phones.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Lia frowned and looked at Ryujin. They had both gotten texts from Heejin and Hyunjin saying thank you.

"I'm sorry too... I forgot to tell you I was letting them stay there last night." Ryujin nodded. They looked at each other and kissed which turned into a makeout session, which turned into an actual session in the backseat of their car.

"I love you." Lia said as she pulled Ryujin's shirt off.

"I love you too baby." Ryujin smiled and kissed down Lia's already naked body. "I love you and only you."

"Mhmm." Lia hummed in content as Ryujin continued.

~Some time later~

"I'd like to go on that date you set up if that's alright." Lia leaned her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Yeah!" Ryujin nodded. "I have a surprise for you."

"That makes the two of us." Lia mumbled. They went on the date that Ryujin had set up and at the very end there was a late night picnic on the beach.

"Lia, can I talk to you?" She sighed and stood up, walking with Lia by the water.

"Yeah... what's up?" Lia held her hand, which Ryujin took her hand back and looked down at her feet. "What's wrong?"

"I've been thinking." Ryujin frowned. "About us." Uh oh I think I know what's coming Lia frowned. So much for my special plans

"Yeah." Lia looked at her.

"We've been together for so long... but I don't think I'll be able to call you baby anymore." Ryujin looked her in the eye. "And I don't think I'll be the only one you'll be calling baby in a few months..."

"What are you saying?" Lia gulped and tried to stop her tears.

"I think it's time for us to start a new chapter in our lives and I don't think it should consist of just the two of us... I don't think it can..." Ryujin paused. "...because you'll have another girl to hold onto and so will I, a little, baby girl to be exact."

"What?" Lia snapped her head back to her girlfriend.

"I'm pregnant." Lia jumped into her lover's arms and kissed her repeatedly.

"I love you, I love you." She repeated.

"I love you too." Ryujin smiled and buried her face into the crook of Lia's neck.

"Hold on, let me tie my shoe." Lia let go of her and bent down to the ground and messed with her shoelaces. "Ryujin..." She grabbed a ring from her pocket and held it up to her, Ryujin gasped. "Will you marry m-" She stopped talking when Ryujin grabbed a little box from her pocket and got down on a knee.

"I wanted to ask you the same thing." She smiled as tears streamed down her face and they collapsed into each other's arms. "I love you, Lia."

"I love you too Ryujinie." Lia smiled into her fiance's arms.

Finished

A/N: Hey Y'all

This one's one of my favorite one shot's that I've written, I hope you like it too. Stream Loco because it's a banger and we got a spicy JinLia moment in it ;)

Also, this Chapter is called Hehe because I don't know what to name it... I'm like really bad at naming things if you can't tell already