JinLia as parents

Requested by treesoflove

Triplets

"Babe." Lia walked through the door, very pregnant.

"Yes?" Ryujin walked out of the kitchen and walked to her.

"I'm having triplets." She gulped. "I went to the doctor to get an ultrasound, and he told me I was having three fucking babies."

"Well damn." Ryujin smiled. "That was one thing I wasn't expecting."

"Me neither." She shook her head. "Two are girls and one is a boy."

"Well, we can use all three names we were struggling to pick one." Ryujin shrugged. "Ugh, I'm so happy right now."

"Me too." Lia kissed Ryujin as Ryujin hugged her tightly. "But now I have to tell my parents again."

"It's alright, we can do it tomorrow, we're having a family get together." Ryujin let go of her wife and went into the kitchen. "For now, let's eat dinner."

"Thank you." Lia smiled as she took the plate from Ryujin's hands and sat down with her.

"No problem." Ryujin pulled out the chair. "I love you."

"I love you too Ryujinie."

~Next day~

"Hey Ryujin! Hey Lia!" Mr. Choi greeted them as he opened the door. "How's the pregnant life going?"

"Fine." She shrugged.

"And how's dealing with the pregnant woman going?" He asked Ryujin.

"Pretty hard, she's so needy." She joked.

"Hey!" Lia punched her arm. "I'm not that bad."

"I was joking honey, I love you." Ryujin laughed as they walked further into the house.

"Hey ladies." Mr. Shin smiled.

"Hi dad." They smiled. "Hello mom."

"Hey girls." She smiled and hugged them. "How's it going?"

"Good." They smiled. "How's your life going?"

"Great." She nodded. "Your father's hard to deal with though, he's so picky."

"Dad, stop bothering mom." Ryujin playfully rolled her eyes.

"Me? She's the one that made me get her a bowl of cereal three times this morning because the milk to cereal ratio was off." He looked at them in disbelief.

"Not true." Her mom gasped dramatically then whispered, "It totally is true... also dinner's gonna be done in a few minutes."

"Alright." They nodded and walked into the living room.

"Hey Junsu." Lia sat down on the couch.

"Hey Lia." He looked up from his phone. "And Ryujin."

"Hey." Ryujin nodded and grabbed Lia's hand. "Are we gonna tell them over dinner?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "Don't act suspicious like this though, or they're gonna know something's up."

"Alright, I won't." Ryujin smiled and looked at what was on the tv, a few minutes later their parents called them for dinner.

"What've you been up to Junsu?" Mrs. Choi asked as they ate.

"I've been busy with work." He shrugged. "Nothing much other than that."

"What about you two?" They looked at Ryujin and Lia, they looked at each other and figured it was time to tell them.

"I went to go get an ultrasound." Lia started.