Hehe

"Babe, I have to go to Seoul tomorrow!" Lia called out to her girlfriend.

"You do? How come?" She whined as she walked out of their shared bedroom. "Please don't go."

"Why're you so clingy?" Lia chuckled. "I have to go help my parents, I'll be back in the morning honey."

"I had a date night planned for us." She pouted and looked her lover in the eyes. "It was gonna be so great."

"Aww... Ryujin, you had a date planned for us?" Lia patted her head with a small smile. "I'd love to still go on it with you. How about we do it the day I get home?"

"Okay." Ryujin frowned but looked back into Lia's eyes with a mischievous smile. "But if you wanna cheer me up a little... Can we have fun tonight?"

"Of course that would be your compromise." Lia laughed and kissed Ryujin. "Of course we can, it's been a while."

"Yay!" Ryujin ran to their room while Lia went to shower after a long day at work. They got together two years ago when their friends set them up on a date and they ended up hitting it off within the first ten minutes.. "Babe... do you want me to take you to the airport?"

"It's alright, my friend's taking me." She chuckled and laid on the bed next to her.

"Which one?" Ryujin turned and eyed her.

"Babe, is it really that important which one?"

"Yes." Ryujin nodded and propped herself up on her elbow. "I want to know which one... I have my reasons."

"Fine... Yeji's taking me to the airport, but only because she has to get on the plane as well." Lia watched as Ryujin pouted and turned the other way. "Aww... come on baby, we've gone over this many times."

"I know." Ryujin groaned.

"Yeji is Chaeryeong's and I'm yours... there's nothing that could change that." Lia moved to the other side of the bed so she could look Ryujin in the eye. "Why do you get so worked up when it's her? Somi takes me to work all the time but that doesn't bother you."

"Somi wasn't your old flame." Ryujin mumbled while Lia sighed.

"That's what this is about?" She paused. "Me and Yeji were in a relationship in college and broke it off a few months later, it wasn't that serious. Why would I ruin something good I have going for me to be with her?"

"Feelings change."

"Are your feelings changing?"

"Of course not, do you see the way I'm acting??" Ryujin gave her a crazy look and looked away.

"I do." Lia smiled and kissed her girlfriend on the nose.

"That's the best you can do?" Ryujin raised an eyebrow. Lia laughed and kissed her on the lips earning a pull on her waist from Ryujin as she pulled her closer. "That's more like it." Ryujin smiled into their kiss as they continued. "I'm picking you up from the airport tomorrow."

"Sounds good to me." Lia smiled.

~Next day~

"I'm going out for a little while while you're gone is that alright?" Ryujin asked as she pulled her girlfriend in for a kiss.

"It depends on where you're going?" Lia smiled.

"To my parent's house." She shrugged and wrapped her arms around the smaller girl's waist.

"Alright." She nodded. "Then I guess it's ok."

"Ok." Ryujin chuckled.

"Lia! We have to go!" Lia looked away from Ryujin and looked behind her catching a small glare from Ryujin.