Chapter 1

Clarke continued running through the woods with a tear stained face. Now that nobody was around her she could finally let herself cry, let herself reflect on the past few weeks. In the course of so little time, her life had managed to spiral completely out of control.

First, she killed Finn, the boy she thought loved her and her only. Then, she met a woman from the Grounders who people of the Arc disliked. Thirdly, all of her friends from the 100 were taken practically hostage by the Mountain Men who wanted their blood and marrow.

Damn Earth sucks. Clark thought to herself. She had always dreamed of how beautiful and peaceful Earth would be, but she was wrong. At least it was still better than living in space.

Clarke stopped to take a breath. She managed to escape Camp Jaha with only saying goodbye to Bellamy. To ensure that nobody followed her, the minute she met the tree line she ran faster than she thought possible. Clarke leaned against a tree and thought about her next move. If she turned left she could go to the underground bunker Finn had found for her, but there wasn't much for her there. Just resurfaced memories of her and Finn's night together. It also didn't help that there was also a decaying Grounder body in there too.

But if she turned to the right she could make the long walk to TonDC which she assumed the Grounders were fixing and rebuilding. Maybe if she was lucky Lexa would be there...

No! Clarke stopped herself from continuing that thought. There would be no sweet thoughts about the woman who had not only betrayed the Sky people, but betrayed Clarke.

Clarke's thoughts stopped immediately when she heard voices.

"Come on! She just left she can't be that far away!" Bellamy. She had specifically told him not to come after her. Of course he told everyone and brought a search party. She had to go somewhere they wouldn't expect. Bellamy knows about the 'Craftstore' so that's a no-go.

Clarke took off in the direction of TonDC. Nobody would expect her to go to the ex-allies. Even herself.

Clarke ran until she reached it. She stood a few yards away from the walls of TonDC where she heard sounds of laughter and pounding. The village seemed alive again unlike when Clarke and Lexa practically killed the inhabitants by not warning them about the missile.

Wait. I just can't walk in there to protect myself. Clarke realized. The Grounders can't just betray the Sky People without expecting an attack from them.

She dropped her weapon and walked towards the nearest tree. She dug a bit of dirt out and covered the gun underground. If things go wrong.

Clarke walked towards the closed, guarded doors of TonDC, her hands empty and held up to her head.

"Chon yu bilaik? Haukom yu kamp raun hir?" One of the gaurds called. Clarke couldn't speak much Trigedasleng, but she assumed they were asking who she was.

"Clarke Griffin of the Sky People. I am not here to fight."

"Frag em op!" One yelled only to be silenced.

"Nou mou." Clarke heard from ahead and doors began to open.

Clarke's gaze is met with the large eyes of Lexa. No longer wearing her battle apparel, her faced was blank, but easier to read. Does she really look relieved?

"Clarke," Lexa began. "What brings you to TonDC?"

"I- I uh-" Clarke paused. Why had she came here? Deep in her mind she knew there was something other than to escape her own people.

"I am here to talk to you."

"Very well. Enter."

Clarke could have been wrong, but she swore she could see a slight smile on Lexa's face before she turned.